Bad Guy Guy Brunke AKA Guyco Gecko - Theif, liar, flipper - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #81
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Have anything to state before I ban both of your accounts for multiple violations of this site's TOS?
Go Dennis! Im outta karma for today, but ill be passin you some tommorow for sure great catch

Old 09-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #82
chamgirl99471
That wasn't too much of a surprise Dennis.. LOL.. Good Catch... I notice that neither one (of the multiple personalities) seems to have anything to say anymore.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #83
hupababy_83
Jeez I got half way thru this and had to rant in hell! High school drama!! Seriously!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #84
skanndelus
this is definitely erik and not guy. he is in temecula and i'm in orange county. maybe we have the same ISP, as you'll notice our IPs are the same as ours hosts... ip70-187-140-70.oc.oc.cox.net

thanks!

Old 09-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #85
skanndelus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif View Post
Eric, you are one in a million for not being bothered by someone using someone elses photo for financial gain.

As the son of a photographer I understand that the photo is his livelihood and should be respected as such. If my father takes a photo he owns the photo or his employer owns the photo but when someone else wants to use the photo, that my father took, that person or entity has to pay royalties to my father or his employer.

If you have enough of an understanding to use royalty free media on your customer websites then you have a general understanding of the way copyright works.
i fail to see the similarities of your scenario and what happened here. don't think i'm going to agree with anyone on here any time soon, so further discussion is probably a waste of time for everyone involved.

i like discussing geckos a lot more than this nonsense so if i post on here from now on it will to do just that.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #86
Dennis Hultman
At best, they are both sitting in the same place. It still makes his posts seem disingenuous.
Posting as a third-party when they are together.
According to your website you designed his logo? Is this correct? It's a little confusing.

http://www.ryersondesigns.com/

Then you should no a little bit about copyright laws I would think.

Quote:
this is definitely erik and not guy. he is in temecula and i'm in orange county. maybe we have the same ISP, as you'll notice our IPs are the same as ours hosts... ip70-187-140-70.oc.oc.cox.net

thanks!

Yeah, that must be it.

He is on your website and in the entire history of Fauna you two are the only ones sharing the same IP. Out of 70,304 members. And it just so happens that you happen to be posting in the same thread and your the only person posting to defend him.

Got ya! Makes sense.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:42 AM   #87
Dennis Hultman
I'm using Cox to by the way. My IP doesn't match both of you and I don't have his logo on my website like you do. Who do you think you are fooling?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:46 AM   #88
skanndelus
yes i designed his logo and his website, and no we are not sitting in the same room. i live in rancho santa margarita, he lives in temecula.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #89
chamgirl99471
Isn't the IP unique to each computer?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #90
Meg90
More theft. Who else is surprised?

The original site:
http://www.montereybayherps.com/breeders/Rs.html
Guy's page
http://www.guycogecko.com/thegeckos.html

What a pair, Guy and "Erik". The trachy on his page looks to be ripped off from Debbie and Leon of the Gex Files as well. That fact is being confirmed as I type this--both parties have been emailed notifying them of the theft, and potential theft of their photos.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!