Good Guy Dennis Cook - Algar Reptiles - densnake1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
dracomeister
Dennis Cook - Algar Reptiles - densnake1

Held a male spinner for me for a couple months waiting for the weather to get decent, but it turns out im gonna pick him up Saturday at the Hamburg show. Dennis is a real great guy and he cares very much for all his herps. Hes got good prices for the beauties that he produces and i would buy from him again in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything Dennis

Old 02-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #2
bullies&balls
Second that !! We set up beside him @ the columbus show every month. great guy w/ great looking animals.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #3
jmwboas
Great guy in my book as well! Done a few deals with Dennis, he is one of the most stand up guys in the business. Great Animals and Great Ethics! Jeff

Old 02-22-2011, 12:57 AM   #4
densnake1
Thanks Don, I appreciate the post. And you other two, I'll pay you guys at the next Columbus show.LOL(it was $50 right?)
Dennis

Old 02-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
bullies&balls
it was the female spinnerblast !!! You'll make me retract my last post

Old 02-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #6
Matt2979
No doubt about it, Dennis is awesome! I've never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but he was extremely professional with our deal, and the albino arabesque boa that I got from him was absolutely top-notch!!! I'm hoping to do more business with him this season! And Bob, you stay away from my spinner blast!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #7
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
Thanks Don, I appreciate the post. And you other two, I'll pay you guys at the next Columbus show.LOL(it was $50 right?)
Dennis

It would be in your benefit to get me cash before I say anything. The more cash the better review I can give.

Ah, what the hell, I know you're good for it.

Dennis is a stand up guy and it is apparent by just walking by his table you can see the care he provides for his animals. I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future. Highly recommended!!! (boy is that going to cost you )

Old 02-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
densnake1
Wow, this is getting expensive. Thanks everyone. Dan you still owe me money for the therapy my kids had to go thru, after a whole day at the Pittsburgh show around you.
Thanks again.
Dennis
p.s. What spinner blast?????? lol

Old 02-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #9
densnake1
Sorry I ment "DAVE" not Dan

Old 02-25-2011, 05:58 PM   #10
nharrison
glad to hear it. gonna grab up a female spider when the weather permits. glad to hear hes a great guy to do business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!