Info Beware Randall Gilkerson jr aka Randy potential scammer - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #31
bullies&balls
OK so I pull into the show this morning and the talk of the day is our buddy RAndell. He pulle dthe same stuff to a guy her ein Ohio that he did to Laura. Not mis sexed but a trade and the snakes from the other guy made his sick and 3 died in ONE DAY !!!!!!! Everyone can take this for what you want. Randall is DIRT, he is saying reputable people are his mentor (NOT) He is slinging snakes, not knowing who to sex, basic morphology or genetics. He is bad mouthing the worng people via text and in an aggressive way (LOL would you have been surprised if you showed up this morning Randall LOL) He's done through, over inthe reptile business, ,ANYONE WHO DEALS with him, OH well you were WARNED !!!!!!

Old 08-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #32
Mark McVay
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
OK so I pull into the show this morning and the talk of the day is our buddy RAndell. He pulle dthe same stuff to a guy her ein Ohio that he did to Laura. Not mis sexed but a trade and the snakes from the other guy made his sick and 3 died in ONE DAY !!!!!!! Everyone can take this for what you want. Randall is DIRT, he is saying reputable people are his mentor (NOT) He is slinging snakes, not knowing who to sex, basic morphology or genetics. He is bad mouthing the worng people via text and in an aggressive way (LOL would you have been surprised if you showed up this morning Randall LOL) He's done through, over inthe reptile business, ,ANYONE WHO DEALS with him, OH well you were WARNED !!!!!!

Typical newbie dumb!!!
:eatpointe

My predictions above!

Old 08-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #33
Kaa22
Wow....

Not to beat the dead horse here. Guy, all I have to say is this is kind of an embarrassment. More so for other Ohioan reptile breeders, than yourself. I took pride in being an Ohioan breeder. This is just an eyesore, or pimple, on that pride.

An RI takes some time to develop. It's not going to develop during the overnight shipping it goes through. I can guarantee it's not an RI. It's been stated before by others... the snake is in a pretty irritable mood to begin with by being stuffed in an uncomfortable bag, crammed into a box, and pretty much tossed around for hours. I'd be pretty vocal too.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Man up, and swap snakes back. Maybe after that, you can salvage something slightly resembling a decent reputation. I can tell you this. With just starting out, and pulling this right from the get go, that'll be the hardest part is salvaging much from this event. Especially due to this not being a mistake. Mistakes are forgivable, and everybody makes one sometime.... scams aren't.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #34
Kaa22
Wrong thread. Dang, sorry.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #35
laterob
You did fine, Andrew.....he's got 2 already.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:22 AM   #36
HerpVenue
Quote:
This herp guy,you talk alot of sh_t
I ship first most of the.time so you call me a scammer.. Well I say your a no ball having punk
Randal I unfriended you and then I blocked you
you tell me I do not have basketballs.
Your buddy says I should say things directly to your "face"
At your friend's request, I UNblocked you from my facebook.
What happened? Why did you turn around only to block me?
Did you finally do some research and you found out who I am?

Old 11-14-2011, 01:22 AM   #37
HerpVenue
snap I meant to put this on your other thread

Old 11-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #38
tikigator
Randy is a liar. He does not ship first. EVER. In fact, he just asked me via text LAST WEEK if we want to 'switch back'.....but he said he would not ship first. Does he think I am an IDIOT???? #1 he doesn't even HAVE my bumble bee anymore. And #2 yes, I still have his MALE back pastel and I wouldn't put that snake back in his care for ANYTHING.

He said he would send me $200 to make up for the difference in the bad trade deal but I have not seen a dime. He is a liar and a scammer. It would have been great for him to hold true to his word, but no, he doesn't know how right his wrong. He has no clue how to man up and do the right thing. And to think i was actually going to give him a chance to fix this....what was I thinking?

Old 11-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #39
Keys & Kritterz
The BOI is NOT the place for you to promote your own site. Your post is being removed and I suggest you NOT use the BOI to promote your own interests again. - WebSlave

Old 11-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #40
Lucille
I admire your energy, but you are opening yourself up to a lot of trouble here. Hope you have lots of money socked away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!