Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #61
Lucille
Brandon, let's see the pictures you say you have.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #62
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
You are all right, he did not lie to me and order the wrong thing. I actually did a lot of research, is why i wanted Captive Bred, but he says I did no research so this makes it true. I seriously sought vet care, but ultimately found GBU Enterprises to help, free of charge as kind individuals. And I did not seek money after the fact. But again, I could be lying here and this whole thing is my fault for caring that the snake lived as apposed to dying without a fight. You all are right, I am horrible and The serpenterium did nothing wrong they are great people and I would go back only in my dreams, so I guess there is hope.
Well I am glad we were able to help you see the light

Quote:
Also, i think you all are missing the whole TIMELINE. Posting this was not because I still wanted a refund, I was simply stating what had happened that day. And I thought I made myself clear that I moved on and was simply trying to warn others of his wrong doing.

If I was a gold digger that didnt care why would the snake be in care,
have a wonderful home, leaving the money behind because principal speaks louder than money in my mind. Not to mention life.???? Yall all are whats wrong with the world
Oh idk, maybe because it was free?

You went and asked for a refund to help pay the vet bills that didn't exist! You also wanted to keep the snake! What's aren't you getting? Please engage that gray mass between your ears and try to make an attempt to make sense.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Also, i think you all are missing the whole TIMELINE. Posting this was not because I still wanted a refund, I was simply stating what had happened that day. And I thought I made myself clear that I moved on and was simply trying to warn others of his wrong doing.

If I was a gold digger that didnt care why would the snake be in care, have a wonderful home, leaving the money behind because principal speaks louder than money in my mind. Not to mention life.???? Yall all are whats wrong with the world
I asked for pictures ten minutes ago. Just now checked what you are doing:

Brandonadam209
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 08-30-2012 07:20 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca

You are not posting pictures.
The ten minute shopping spree quote about summed it all up. And now, you are trying to do a save when your gold digging attempt fell flat.
I think you are full of it. Come on, change my mind with pictures, but until then, I think you tried to take down, and shake down, this seller who has been accomodating and courteous.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #64
KORBIN5895
Well Lucille, it's quite obvious that you really did earn those green squares. Great post.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #65
GBU Enterprises
I have been on a train and am still on a bus. I have said animal in my possession. Brandon is not lying.
As soon as I can get to a computer I will add to this.
Naomi Berry
GBU Enterprises Exotic Pets

Old 08-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBU Enterprises View Post
Brandon is not lying.
Let's see the picture (which buyer says he has)dated on the day of buyer's receipt. I will gladly give an apology if it shows a critter 'covered' in scabs.
Time to walk the walk.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #67
KORBIN5895
I appreciate your input Naomi but no one has claimed he was lying about the state of the snake nor has anyone contested that you had the snake.

He did lie about wanting a refund for vet bills that didn't exist.

Out of curiosity are you guys some kind of a veterinary clinic?

Old 08-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #68
GBU Enterprises
No he did not lie about wanting a refund but the phone is too unreliable

Old 08-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #69
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBU Enterprises View Post
No he did not lie about wanting a refund but the phone is too unreliable
Pardon?

Anyway are you guys a licensed veterinarian or something?

Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #70
Wilomn
GBU are not vets, but they know more than most vets do. Naomi and Sam are good people who really know their stuff. I'm not surprised they're helping the OP out, they're that kind of people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!