Good Guy Rockabirdie AKA Thomas Munoz - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
Ozzie2011
Rockabirdie AKA Thomas Munoz

Since the Weather had warmed up quite a bit this week we decided it was a great time to ship my High Yellow Saharan Uromastyx from Rockabirdie. The male arrived an hour and half early from Fed ex. The box was still warm from the hand warmer that Thomas put in there for my male. Got him out and his colors were amazing even for not being warmed up. Off we went to my vet. Doc said the Uro was in excellent health and one good looking Uromastyx. He ate right after I put him in his habitat. I am more than thrilled with this male. Everything Thomas told me about this male is spot on. I would deal and recommend Rockabirdie Reptiles anytime. Thank you for a smooth purchase Thomas and for a smoking hot Uromastyx. I will spoil and enjoy him for many years to come. This photo was taken after he had warmed up about 65 percent and the photos Thomas posted in the For sale section here on Fauna of this male is exactly how he looks warmed up 100 percent. Gorgeous male indeed!! Thank you so much Rockabirdie
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!