Hillary Webb- A+++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2002, 02:45 PM   #1
python0208
We need more breeders out there like Hillary. I seriously can't pick out a single fault. I've dealt with quite a few rude, secretive, and shadey breeders so this is a big breath of fresh air for me. Very prompt emails and unlimited patience with all my questions. Free shipping through delta dash is a big help on the cost factor even though her prices were more than fair to begin with. I have a very beautiful 100% het for albino ball python from her that is eating well and lookin nice and healthy. He arrived with a receipt of payment, feeding records and pics of mom and dad on a floppy disc. I couldn't be happier with him. I would definatly reccomend her to anyone as I couldn't ask for better service. Visit her website to check out her exceptional animals. www.captivebredpythons.com  I look forward to doing business with her in the future! Thank you Hillary!

Candace Clark

Old 09-10-2002, 11:04 PM   #2
Arboreals of the Rainforest
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We need more breeders out there like Hillary</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Couldnt agree more. spam_She is a true chondro mama for sure.

Top notch good guy, ummmmmmmm spam_scratch that, spam_good gal in this case.

Old 09-11-2002, 01:58 AM   #3
dayer
I definately agree. Hillary is a one in a million person and has ezcellent animals

Old 09-13-2002, 04:19 PM   #4
KLG
Hillary is the bomb! &nbsp;Her animals are immaculate...she's one of the most genuine folks I've ever met...simply knowing her is a pleasure & honor. &nbsp;

My $.02

Kara L. Glasgow

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!