Good Guy Sandfire Dragon Ranch/Bob Mailloux - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2019, 12:21 AM   #1
Fatalis
Sandfire Dragon Ranch/Bob Mailloux

I had a wonderful experience with Bob. I ordered one blue eyed honey and one regular white's tree frog. Both arrived happy and healthy although the honey had something wrong with his back foot. I messaged Bob the night that I noticed and immediately responded with that he would send another one. I assumed he meant that I would send the one with the bad foot back, but he insisted that he would send another I didn't need to send the one I had back. When a date came around the worked for shipping the new one was sent and received with no trouble. I am very appreciative of Bob being so kind and sending another frog when I didn't have any expectation of him doing that. I definitely recommend getting beautiful white's tree frogs from Sandfire Dragon Ranch.

Old 08-22-2019, 02:26 AM   #2
hratchian
This is no surprise to anyone. Bob Mailloux is one of the pillars of this hobby. His contributions to the reptile hobby in general, and captive breeding of bearded dragon in particular immense. Without Bob we wouldn't have had pur bearded dragons which opened the door to this hobby to enter every home in USA. His sandfire morph was the first red morph that made the hobbyists go wako. In addition to his passion for amphibians and frogs . Hats off. You dealt with a legend.

Old 08-25-2019, 11:25 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hratchian View Post
This is no surprise to anyone. Bob Mailloux is one of the pillars of this hobby. His contributions to the reptile hobby in general, and captive breeding of bearded dragon in particular immense. Without Bob we wouldn't have had pur bearded dragons which opened the door to this hobby to enter every home in USA. His sandfire morph was the first red morph that made the hobbyists go wako. In addition to his passion for amphibians and frogs . Hats off. You dealt with a legend.

EXACTLY!

Old 01-23-2020, 11:31 PM   #4
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
EXACTLY!
I believe it was Peter Weiss who
imported them from Germany who ended up selling/giving Kevin Dunne from Dragon Den a group. From there on it’s history. Now I could be wrong as I am sometimes. This was back in the 80’s when they were line breeding in Germany to create a larger BD. Peter had a facility in Fl where he imported them to

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!