For Sale WESTERN HOGNOSE{VIRGIN}FEMALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
monitors007
WESTERN HOGNOSE{VIRGIN}FEMALE

I GOT HER IN ON A TRADE AND WAS GOING TO KEEP HER AND TRY BREEDING, AGAIN AFTER 5 YEARS BUT CHOSE TO PUT HER UP FOR SALE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. SHE IS TYPICAL HOG BY IN THE SENSE OF HUFFIN AND PUFFIN BUT NEVER BITING AND ONCE YOU HAVE HER CALMS RIGHT DOWN AND STARTS TO EXPLORE. EATING 2 FUZZIES EVERY SEVEN DAYS. REALLY NICE LIGHT PATTERN AND SWEET LOOKING CHOCO BANDS AND SPLOTCHES. WILL PROB MAKE AWESOME LOOKING OFFSPRING IF PAIRED WITH THE RIGHT MALE. IF SHE DOESNT SELL, THEN WILL GET MORE DILIGENT AND FIND HER A MALE AND BREED HER MYSELF AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT. ASKING 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING. REALLY BIG GAL AND IS READY FOR A PROPER SUITER.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND FOR YOUR TIME.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
charleshanklin
pm sent

Old 12-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #3
nicoleballs
Email sent...

Old 12-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
monitors007
i dont know if i got it or not but hopefully it is you who i answered back to from my personal email on yahoo? if not email me again cause i never got it.
marty
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-30-2009, 06:42 AM   #5
A + SERPENTS
just a few quick questions...
how old is she?? as in what year was she born?
also..
how much does she weigh??
you said she is ready for a male. is she ready to breed this year?
has she been hibernated?
if i think of any more, i'll send em alonge. LOL
thanks, mark @ A + SERPENTS

Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #6
nicoleballs
Are you sure thats a female?

In one of the pictures the tail look pretty long...

Old 12-31-2009, 03:17 PM   #7
monitors007
THE GENTLEMAN I GOT THE WESTERN HOG FROM SEXED IT RIGHT THERE BEFORE I WOULD DO THE TRADE.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
charleshanklin
Is this hognose still available? Did you get my PM? I am asking because I never got a response. Thanks Charlie

Old 01-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #9
monitors007
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
Is this hognose still available? Did you get my PM? I am asking because I never got a response. Thanks Charlie
i got it...i got everyones and am going in order. i am currently waiting to see what happens with the first responder to the ad before i move onto the next...i do it fair and even, the only way it should be done. will keep you updated.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #10
lcchavez
I'm just waiting for you to give me your paypal addy to send payment. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread