Raining Reds Are Here!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-24-2005, 11:10 AM   #1
USAGECKOS
Raining Reds Are Here!!!!!

Just got these 2 from Jeremy Letkey. And, they are gorgeous! I am very excited to be one of the few people to work with this new morph!

The male is the Stripe 66% Het Rainwater

The female is the Rainwater Jungle Albino

Enjoy!
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
Jim O
They are stunning Jeanne.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
raiquee
Good luck with them Jeanne! I'd love to see an adult picture of a raining red, i seen hatchling photos however...

Old 08-24-2005, 12:33 PM   #4
Jeremy Letkey
Jeanne, I hope that you like them and also that they prove out for you.

Raiquee, I would like to see adult pictures as well. Unfortunately there are none as of yet. LOL

Old 08-24-2005, 01:57 PM   #5
groovygeckos
VERY nice Red Stripe influence , hope they produce some Reds for you , in Albino form too !

These are some really good pics BTW

Jeremy , not to knock you or anything , your pics are great , but these look a bit better than in your pics . I have passed them over myself . Same goes for the Crested i was drooling over.

I understand having someone pleasantly suprised when they open the box .

But, just think theres people as picky as i am .LOL That might never have given them a second look. Of course now im looking more closely after seeing these pics LOL

Old 08-24-2005, 02:32 PM   #6
USAGECKOS
Wow, And I thought the Pictures were horrible, the geckos look a lot better in person than in those pictures.

Old 08-24-2005, 02:33 PM   #7
Jeremy Letkey
Dan, thanks. I am a firm beliver in getting the pics as close to the actual representaion of the animal, without flattering them.
I have heard too many stories about someone opening the box and being dissappointed that the animals were not as nice as a breeders pictures. I do not want that to happen to me or any of my customers. I use pictures that show the animal as best as possible.

Old 08-24-2005, 04:01 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Jeanne im sure that is the case , they almost always look better than the pics . They must be some killers then !

Good work Jeremy !

Old 08-24-2005, 05:32 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
WOW they are amazing if those are horrible I bet those leos are even more than amazing in person!

Old 08-25-2005, 03:39 AM   #10
brucestephenson
Beautiful!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!