RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:07 PM   #101
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
And you are a true arseole

What's the matter? Pissed about having to pay a few people back? If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:11 PM   #102
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
What's the matter? Pissed about having to pay a few people back? If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.
Think what you like, do I care, NO...you are a few pixels on my monitor screen as well as the arseole you portray, but thats ok, once this is all sorted and it will be, and I am glad it is being sorted, the last laugh will be on you...

now go take your face for a crap its begining to look strained!

Old 03-23-2008, 01:06 AM   #103
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyM
Donna was quick enough to accept over $6000 into her Paypal account and in terms of the law that makes her just as liable as Rick, she may want left out of it all and fair enough i will from now on on here but just a friendly heads up..... if Rick is daft enough to let this go to the next level, law enforcement wont leave her out of anything....
So you are saying that I was in on this setup with you and Rick on msn all that time? when you both chatted for hours on end, geees you know yourself what transpired between yourand rick and the last contact with him, you requested money back from paypal, spoke to rick once again on msn and phone then cancelled the request....so what is it casey chatting with me or with rick that made you change your mind on the refund?

And where the heck do you get 6000 and odd k from from, my understanding in the adam irwin thread its 4k....

you obviously got angry cause I deleted you from facebook today and my msn....due to your bitchyness...its a shame..grow up Casey and keep me out of your shit OK, let these people know how much you set up with me...regardin paypal...your long chats with Rick, and dont LIE!

Old 03-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #104
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007

gawd with a name like Blair...what do you expect LOL....you killed any innocent people lately? related to Tony by any chance lol....

Old 03-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #105
boidsR'mylife
Number one you piece of crap snake5007, I got news for you and Idiot Casey M, Mess up on your post again and Rick will not sort it out with Mike to make that clear. Mike and Rick came to agreements on certain conditions, And Mike very well also knows Rick will pull out if not met and deal with it other ways. Fauna is not a threat and nor is its members to Rick and or TBE to make that clear. I met him tonight on a late coffee break per say in which he covered full conditions. One more mess up from you on this thread moron on donnas behalf or the idiot Casey and you all can kiss everything bye bye .

For you boafreak, from tracing your real ip with one in my profession and now and with another members communications information, mess with Rob on ANY further on identity theft post and there will be separate issues to make that clear. TBE has a World Wide Member base that is standing behind him unlike CaseyM, and trust me this thread is not a threat and Casey herself will meet the recommendations that Mike is going to offer in the resolution or it will not be fulfilled to the UK members in which deserves the best in reimbursements as they should while they are not be held accountable for the fact that Casey released personal information ( and has not denied )to those that caused the violent death threats in the e-mails on file with evidence above and beyond the requirements of American Law Enforcement to take action.

If fauna has done anything besides bringing a issue to light with the members as I listed on this thread will not resolve anything at all and make it probable cause that will result in a lawful arrest against UK parties. Denise, Rob and Bob, Rick has said not to worry about the outcome if Casey and other Idiots on this thread make it worse, you are not to be blamed for others outcome. You all have his deepest respect and he wished for me to make it known during a brief meeting at his new house tonight.

Casey can sit here on the thread and look like she is strong. Trust me she will meet the recommendations that Mike is going to communicate with her with. This can be easily sorted really fast if done right. Fauna has no influence on TBE, so do not sit here and impress yourself. Regarding Casey thinking she knows all laws, I would like to say that I am certified in Florida as a Officer in two different Court Jurisdictions within the State and a former certified Florida Police Officer by F.D.L.E. I encourage you Casey to go on and claim you know everything and see if Federal Law Felonies are not permissible against UK residents to have extradition cases against them according to statute number 18 U.S.C § 2261A (1) . Mess up against this American federal Law and what was stated to Denise and find out you will have a Officer of the Courts from Florida filling the Charges on you as a weak moron. We have enough against you to file paperwork on your so called knowledge. Fauna can not help you then, now can they ?

The specific Post made on Fauna Confirms with e-mails the probable cause existing to file from a Law Enforcement requirements of the State of Florida and Federal requirements. I will not say any more and I hope it gets sorted, but one more mess up and Rick has asked for my support on getting paperwork sorted to hang you Casey M, and to be honest I will. Thank you for giving me that one post on this thread to continue. Play tuff now and find out, and yes I will start a thread on the international arrest under the said arrest affidavit and I could care less. LETS PLAY AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT, FAUNA WILL HAVE NO CONTROL FEDERAL STATUTES BELIEVE THAT. Free reptiles to me through the adoption program and you will see who stands behind who. Is Fauna going to bail you out on American Soil? Think twice before responding is my suggestion. I may join Rick this week with Mike at a said location with my Government ID to start filing paperwork, lets see is fauna can stop my writing skills if you dare to bash him one more time. 25 Minute Drive to Ricks new residence and a free luncheon, I am game. SUE FAUNA for protection of a legitimate Probable Cause Arrest based on American Federal Laws then please.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #106
snake5007
Quote:
Think what you like, do I care, NO...you are a few pixels on my monitor screen as well as the arseole you portray, but thats ok, once this is all sorted and it will be, and I am glad it is being sorted, the last laugh will be on you...

now go take your face for a crap its begining to look strained!

You'd know all about spewing crap wouldn't you? Go and look in the mirror, your brown lipstick's running again.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:54 AM   #107
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
Number one you piece of crap snake5007, I got news for you and Idiot Casey M, Mess up on your post again and Rick will not sort it out with Mike to make that clear. Mike and Rick came to agreements on certain conditions, And Mike very well also knows Rick will pull out if not met and deal with it other ways. Fauna is not a threat and nor is its members to Rick and or TBE to make that clear. I met him tonight on a late coffee break per say in which he covered full conditions. One more mess up from you on this thread moron on donnas behalf or the idiot Casey and you all can kiss everything bye bye .

For you boafreak, from tracing your real ip with one in my profession and now and with another members communications information, mess with Rob on ANY further on identity theft post and there will be separate issues to make that clear. TBE has a World Wide Member base that is standing behind him unlike CaseyM, and trust me this thread is not a threat and Casey herself will meet the recommendations that Mike is going to offer in the resolution or it will not be fulfilled to the UK members in which deserves the best in reimbursements as they should while they are not be held accountable for the fact that Casey released personal information ( and has not denied )to those that caused the violent death threats in the e-mails on file with evidence above and beyond the requirements of American Law Enforcement to take action.

If fauna has done anything besides bringing a issue to light with the members as I listed on this thread will not resolve anything at all and make it probable cause that will result in a lawful arrest against UK parties. Denise, Rob and Bob, Rick has said not to worry about the outcome if Casey and other Idiots on this thread make it worse, you are not to be blamed for others outcome. You all have his deepest respect and he wished for me to make it known during a brief meeting at his new house tonight.

Casey can sit here on the thread and look like she is strong. Trust me she will meet the recommendations that Mike is going to communicate with her with. This can be easily sorted really fast if done right. Fauna has no influence on TBE, so do not sit here and impress yourself. Regarding Casey thinking she knows all laws, I would like to say that I am certified in Florida as a Officer in two different Court Jurisdictions within the State and a former certified Florida Police Officer by F.D.L.E. I encourage you Casey to go on and claim you know everything and see if Federal Law Felonies are not permissible against UK residents to have extradition cases against them according to statute number 18 U.S.C § 2261A (1) . Mess up against this American federal Law and what was stated to Denise and find out you will have a Officer of the Courts from Florida filling the Charges on you as a weak moron. We have enough against you to file paperwork on your so called knowledge. Fauna can not help you then, now can they ?

The specific Post made on Fauna Confirms with e-mails the probable cause existing to file from a Law Enforcement requirements of the State of Florida and Federal requirements. I will not say any more and I hope it gets sorted, but one more mess up and Rick has asked for my support on getting paperwork sorted to hang you Casey M, and to be honest I will. Thank you for giving me that one post on this thread to continue. Play tuff now and find out, and yes I will start a thread on the international arrest under the said arrest affidavit and I could care less. LETS PLAY AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT, FAUNA WILL HAVE NO CONTROL FEDERAL STATUTES BELIEVE THAT. Free reptiles to me through the adoption program and you will see who stands behind who. Is Fauna going to bail you out on American Soil? Think twice before responding is my suggestion. I may join Rick this week with Mike at a said location with my Government ID to start filing paperwork, lets see is fauna can stop my writing skills if you dare to bash him one more time. 25 Minute Drive to Ricks new residence and a free luncheon, I am game. SUE FAUNA for protection of a legitimate Probable Cause Arrest based on American Federal Laws then please.

Can i see evidence of this? Email it to me if you like.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:01 AM   #108
snake5007
Quote:
gawd with a name like Blair...what do you expect LOL....you killed any innocent people lately? related to Tony by any chance lol....

Maybe.Maybe i'm also friends with mr.Bush. You'd be SOL then, wouldn't you?

Old 03-23-2008, 07:06 AM   #109
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
Hi, this is my first time posting on fauna and it will be my one and only posting on this thread. I have known both Mike, Rick, and Neil Golli for years now and purchased reptiles from all three names listed. I have also received a 6 foot female Albino Burmese Python for free to raise up from Rick over the last 3 months to breed to my male through Ricks free adoption program and she is remarkable. All three individuals are brilliant and I am sure Mike would more than likely agree that all 3 have excellent reputations at any Florida Show there is including the National and International Shows held in Daytona and Tampa.

Now I will comment on my knowledge knowing him in person, as a customer, and a loyal member to his site. It truly seems all in question messed up in this alleged incident so far from my understanding displayed in the members only meeting held online in which all but only ONE has actually disagreed with Rick to some degree and that would explain the Moderators on their knowledge that Mike questioned. Regarding snake5007, the other thread brought up, Gary and John who has a fan club on fauna had a personal issue that was not spoke about. The thread was nothing more than a waste on web space. Fauna and the fan club within has not even came close to hurting Rick and I do not predict this one will either. Even if the agreement comes to a head in a positive resolution as stated in the post made by CaseyM, On her comment regarding speaking loud in respect would not offer online public resettlement since it would be permanent thread. If a agreement came to a head, it should be deleted however it will not be.

Some areas I will now bring up from the online meeting for all parties in the wrong. I will start with Pay Pal and work on down the line. From the online members only meeting, a few members stated that after 45 Days upon purchase of anything online, Pay Pal steps out of any possible action and all they can do is request a settlement between parties. Also it was brought up on pay pal, that records are deleted after a certain time frame and I believe it is a year, a company statute of limitations per say. Pay Pal also does not cover ANYTHING to do with live animals from the start of any transactions. Now lets take a look at CITIES and Mike Cole. It has come to my attention that Mike applied for CITIES while not having certain animals that he owned. Now I heard that the Importers and Exporters of the USA must have the animals and declare them per say as their own and that the fish and game could inspect them at the applicants place at anytime. Was there a signed agreement between Mike and Rick ? From what was reported, there was not. Was this Mikes first ever USA Federal mess up? NO...It was brought up on another case regarding Mike on having a unknown American Individual over in Africa hand picking ball pythons in which were intercepted by inspectors and taken in pending court proceedings. Resolutions to the matter is unknown. As a former buyer from Mike, I respect him, his knowledge and his animals. However on these two alleged export and import reports, maybe a investigation is warranted in falsifying government documents. Also I found it was interesting to hear regarding the alleged Woma that Mike assured parties in both America and the United Kingdom that he passed out legal womas in shipments before and after numerous attempts with a unknown number, he failed to be successful for what ever reason. Not once did Mike on this thread say anything on the delays do to the woma issues. To my knowledge from the meeting as well, Mike was allegedly paid as well a unknown amount out of the alleged reported order. Is that supposed to be refunded as well ?

Now on to CaseyM, Was there a contract of any type signed ? From what I gather, no there was not. From reports that were placed up online during the meeting with evidence then taken off for security legalities, CaseyM gave out personal information on Rick to unknown parties during the alleged woma delays clearance in which resulted in threats at all hours of the night by phone and a few e-mails that Rick himself received from 3 different locations, one being a American IP. Do to violence levels in the threatened e-mails observed online , these were reported to of been turned over to local police with IPs to assure protection during the alleged womas delay. Many steps were taken regarding relocating, phone and more. Rick is also wrong for lack of communication prior if that is the case earlier prior to the alleged woma delay, however after what was viewed in evidence of the threats just for the meeting, I could very well see why he chooses to speak with certain people to sort this, and he has the right to do so.

Pay Pal, Mike, Casey, and Rick seem to be wrong in not signing certifiable agreements and that Mike knowledgeably falsified the CITIES, American Federal Documents, a criminal offence in itself in the animals being his or in his possession. With the main people and pay pal issues here in my post, I do not feel the need to say anymore. Rick has advised all members and happy customers not to post on this thread in his defense and he could care less what is said resulting in certain settlements will be taking place soon. I apologized to Rick and I said I can't without bringing up certain issues one time and back off. If you all wish to keep this thread going, go ahead, more power to you. With that said, take care. And the members on the other site will just compare notes to discuss what is viewed here on the next scheduled meeting coming within this week on the other sites network, not fauna.

You got it wrong about Michael Cole here. I believe you may be "full of it".

Old 03-23-2008, 07:41 AM   #110
CaseyM
Quote:
So you are saying that I was in on this setup with you and Rick on msn all that time? when you both chatted for hours on end, geees you know yourself what transpired between yourand rick and the last contact with him, you requested money back from paypal, spoke to rick once again on msn and phone then cancelled the request....so what is it casey chatting with me or with rick that made you change your mind on the refund?

And where the heck do you get 6000 and odd k from from, my understanding in the adam irwin thread its 4k....

you obviously got angry cause I deleted you from facebook today and my msn....due to your bitchyness...its a shame..grow up Casey and keep me out of your shit OK, let these people know how much you set up with me...regardin paypal...your long chats with Rick, and dont LIE!
Ok...

These all come from Paypal, i have the emails but as theyre addressed to other people and just forwarded to me the relevant parts will do:

Mon, 21 May 2007 10:08:04 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 50.00 GBP you sent.

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:55:55 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 25.00 GBP you sent.

Sent: 22 May 2007 14:03:29
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 948.75 GBP you sent.

Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:04:35 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 25.00 GBP you sent.

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 2:23 PM
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 500.00 GBP you sent.

Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:44:39 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 275.00 GBP you sent.

Sent: 28 May 2007 17:22:22
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 51.25 GBP you sent.

Sent: 06 June 2007 10:03:29
Your PayPal payment by bank transfer to madamant@hotmail.com for 250.00 GBP has been processed and automatically credited to the PayPal account of the payment's recipient. Thus, this transaction is completed.

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:13:54 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 275.00 GBP you sent.

There is three however i dont have: Denises, £250 for an albino boa and £183 for a yellow belly ball python. These three people arent online at the moment but i will contact them today and should have the Paypal proof of these three payments by tonight which i will also post up.

Now that totals £3008 which on todays exchange rate is:

Live rates at 2008.03.23 10:25:20 UTC
3,008.00 GBP = 5,964.88 USD
United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
1 GBP = 1.98301 USD 1 USD = 0.504285 GBP

At the time the exchange rate was different obviously but even taking todays rate still makes it almost $6000, not $4000 as stated.

As for the Paypal question, i simply cancelled it due to finding out about Paypals 45 day rule. Nothing to do with yourself or Rick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!