KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 71 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 12:49 AM   #701
Chameleon Company
Been away from the computer for the beter part of two days.

And I read every post that I missed. Well handled throughout Rich, to include giving back the mod status to the personal sites. I don't feel that you owed it, but are choosing the higher road.

I have lauded the KS Forums to Rich before because of their intolerance to confrontation, while they still have much room to get better. This site has so much to offer, to include the legitimate bashing of shown scammers, theives, etc, such as Chris Johnson and others, and which will provide that entertainment value not found in KS. Trouble is, too many of you need to make the public personal attacks on people just because you don't like or agree with them. They aren't theives, scammers, frauds, etc. You just have to launch into them. It was Kelli and Marcia with the thread, and then otherwise respected posters like Sammy (you still make sense sometimes) with posts like this earlier in the thread:

Quote:
Also Bobby Hill and others who seem to think that they are owed an apology because people said how they HONESTLY felt..... give me a break and grow up. Not everyone in the world is going to like one another and I will be damned if I will ever apologize for saying how I HONESTLY feel about anyone or anything.
Your opinion and I surely can't take it away from you. But with a few of us, its not that simple. I may be at a bar table with friends, and may share with the 3-4 there that I think so-and-so is a jerk. The potential for the repurcussions of freedom of speech grow if I choose to yell it out load so that all in the bar can hear. The potential for problems aimed back at me, and all around bad-blood, expands if I write it on a sign and post it by the door for all patrons to see in the coming days, or maybe even post it in the window for passers-by to see, maybe even inviting comment by others to join the bandwagon. No one is denying you your right to say how you honestly feel. Its the repurcussions of such and lack of foresight which your statement seems unable appreciate as being the problem the jizzes things up a bit. Apologies aren't mandatory, but sure make sense sometimes. Back in the day (I'm not that old, but I read), the guy on the $10 bill was mortally shot under code duello by the Vice President of the U.S. for a few too many public insults without apology. Not saying its right, but just that its taken more seriously by some than a simple freedom of speech issue. This whole stupid thing was just that ...... stupidity. No theivery. No scam. Just people who had a significant lapse in judgement, and then chose to stay stupid for a bit long. From all that I have read here, some still don't get it. Like so many things in the reptile business, its not the mistake, cause we all make them, but how a vendor fixes it, that is the true window to the character of the individual. I long for the day when its about bad guys who steal, good guys who don't, and critters who can't sin regardless of their actions. So much talent and knowledge here ...... and a pox on the house of everyone who couldn't keep the insults just at the bar table. Anyhow, like I said, I think you managed this whole event properly Rich. I'll try to disappear again

Old 06-18-2006, 12:58 AM   #702
Jeremy Letkey
Jim, thanks again for your two cents.

Just who are you to call ANYONE stupid?

Old 06-18-2006, 01:23 AM   #703
hill4803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
I'll try to disappear again
Ok, bye bye! Thanks for stopping by.

Old 06-18-2006, 01:33 AM   #704
WizardLizards
I have followed these threads for some time now, and I must say I have enjoyed the drama. I will admit that I have become a frequent poster on Kelli's new forum, I followed the majority of the leo people over there. I do not pretend to believe that my opinion really matters in this but I have to say that Lucille's two posts really made my stomach turn. I for one read it to say that Marcia was comparable to priests who abuse children, and those who stole from the treasury. Her holier than thou attitude is sad. Her post to Kelli basically pooh-poohing her personal tragedy and comparing it to "spitting" on fauna makes me want to retch. I for one think that you Lucille are an attention addict, and I think that Rich should warn her for discourtesy toward another member.

Pitiful

Tony

Old 06-18-2006, 01:38 AM   #705
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
I'll try to disappear again
please do and go crawl in a hole while you are at it. when everything is calming down you come back to resurect the thread ... you are indeed a asset to the fauna comunity. everyone wants this thread to die even rich but i guess you don't. go away far, far away.

Old 06-18-2006, 01:47 AM   #706
dragonflyreptiles
Well maybe I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Wendy, you really don't need to defend your rational to me. I had no qualms against you before, and I have none against you now that you behaved as you did. That stands for anyone involved in that thread. Yes, I was disappointed by the behavior. But it's a little late to make up for it now. As I said, I will never look at those involved the same again. It's a shame really.

Whatever Rich decides (regardless to whether I agree with it or not), I will support him. It is not my place on his forum to undermine his authority.
I was dissppointed in you, you aksed for people to use the leo gecko registry, you repleid to all of my online fauna questions, some answers I was not so getting a good felling about, so I then sent you several messages through your site to be ignored. I WANTED to register almost 200 geckos at that time and you did not give me the time of day, which amde it obvious by your actions and post that you only cared about the larger leo breeders, and implied that they were in some way obligated to join you.

Old 06-18-2006, 01:52 AM   #707
dragonflyreptiles
JIm F. I will no longer give you any of my time, Im really tired of trying, but for one and I hope the last one time:

its not what you say it show you say it

use paragraphs, run on sentences are too much trouble to read

get a thought and once its done, start a new one, PLEASE!

Old 06-18-2006, 01:59 AM   #708
dragonflyreptiles
Stephanice who the heck are you to be "disappointed by the behavior", when you so have your own agenda here, really who wants free advertising? The brownie patrol? The registry? Oh well that bombed when you ticked most people off then the few and very few that were willing to help you get it off and going, you did not even have time for, huh?

Old 06-18-2006, 02:01 AM   #709
dragonflyreptiles
Rich are you done with that popcorn and movie yet?

Old 06-18-2006, 02:05 AM   #710
dragonflyreptiles
Jeremy, now you know its OK for some to say stupid and or call someone stupid, well unless that would be me lololol

We all know how favorites go and who gets points and why!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread