Paid for Gecko Classifieds but never saw link? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
rocklizard
Paid for Gecko Classifieds but never saw link?

I'm following up on a sponsorship link. I paid for a gecko classifieds sponsorship link back in March but haven't seen my link anywhere on the site? Wonder if it got misplaced or if I did the submission incorrectly. Who do I contact to find out?
Thanks!
Red Sky Geckos

Old 01-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
radera5
Hey Lorna, long time no talk. I hope you are doing well.

Need to contact Rich. (WebSlave) He's the owner here...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...do=newpm&u=342

Hopefully that link will work for you.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklizard View Post
I'm following up on a sponsorship link. I paid for a gecko classifieds sponsorship link back in March but haven't seen my link anywhere on the site? Wonder if it got misplaced or if I did the submission incorrectly. Who do I contact to find out?
Thanks!
Red Sky Geckos
I just checked my records, and yes, you did process a payment for Geckos Classifieds sponsorship on 03/25/2012. I replied on 03/28/2012 asking you for the info needed for me to set that up for you, but as best I can tell, I never got a reply to my query. If I did get the reply with the info needed, and have overlooked it, I apologize. But if you did not receive my email, or I did not get the reply, then please contact me via private message and we will continue from here to get that set up for you.

Sorry about the snafu.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
rocklizard
Thanks

Thanks guys! I'm sure we'll get it straightened out-just didn't know who the best person would be re questions.

Thanks Radera-doing great! Hope your red headed breeding project is going well. ;-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!