SCREAMING BLUE BARRED AMBILOBE BREEDER - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
ScreamersONLY
SCREAMING BLUE BARRED AMBILOBE BREEDER

[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],

This guy is unreal.

His sleeping colors are crazy shades of yellows,oranges,blues.

His mating colors start out a yellow bodied blue barred, and always, end up being a yellow bodied red barred ambilobe with alot of green on his head.

Angry colors are what u see above, only these pictures dont do him justice.

He is very friendly! Are you interested in a chameleon that will happily accept your hand in his cage, and take food from your hand? if so, then this guy is for you!

This guy has such a strong grip!

He will happily eat out of a shallow bowl.

Superworms, silkworms, and hornworms are what this guy eats to stay strong!

He drinks out of a dripper every morning around 8-9 amish and every afternoon around 2pmish.

He is used to a mistking, and his cage is kept at a steady 45-55% humidity.

I bought this guy from Nevin at the chameleonhabitat.com. He arrived in perfect condition, only his tongue wasn't shooting as well as it should.

So I decided to take time and hand feed him.

Sure enough, he began to really love my hand!!! lol... he happily and readily takes food from my hand with a quick grab.

Sometimes he will try to use his tongue, but not often. I love hand feeding this guy! It's rewarding to get one of these angry animals to be laid back and recognize your hand as a helper... ya know what i mean?

I am asking 400 dollars plus 50 dollars shipping. Price is firm! This guy cost me 400, and that was a while ago!

I got him when he was just 3-4 months old. He is now just about 17 months old.

I will be attending the White Plains Expo in NY this sunday. If you're interested, I can bring him.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
filenamex5100
would you be intrested in a nice NERD line adult male orange ghost ball python in trade?? the ghost ball is a screamer!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
ScreamersONLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
would you be intrested in a nice NERD line adult male orange ghost ball python in trade?? the ghost ball is a screamer!!!
sorry. not into those. not even allowed to keep them where i live, and if i were allowed to keep them where i live, i would have to choose green tree pythons!

thank you for the offer though!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #4
filenamex5100
ive got gtp's as well but itd take more than your chameleon to get one of them. haha. that sucks you cant have snakes. either way...thats a very very pretty chameleon you have! ive got my eyes on a few others in the $250-$300 range. if yours was priced right (in that range or a bit lower), i would be all over it!!! thanks anyways though. rowdy.

Old 07-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
milokai
I might be interested?? u still got this guy? let me know.thanks email me more pics [email]rmopia@yahoo.com

Old 07-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #6
ScreamersONLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFcO_...e=channel_page

VIDEO OF HIM FIRE-UP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread