Four Juvenile Male Blue-bar Ambilobes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
VivariArt
Four Juvenile Male Blue-bar Ambilobes

I have available four male Ambilobe panther chameleons from spectacular genetic stock. These animals are guaranteed to be drop-jaw screamers. The parents were carefully selected from two of the top breeders, first for calm temperament and second for sensational color genetics. The results have been phenomenal.

The available young are 4-months-old and are beginning to color up (see 1st photo below). The first generation of offspring from these parents are nearly grown (see 2nd photo below) and all can be handled without becoming stressed (most of them willingly climb onto a hand when the cage is opened). The older male siblings display superb colors (2nd photo) and nearly all of them have the ability to change their bars from blue to red (a trait possessed by the sire--3rd photo). The available young are expected to be just as calm and colorful as their older siblings (not for sale).

The young offered here are the first animals available from a selective breeding project aimed at producing high-sociality, low-stress ambilobe panthers. Sorry, I do not have any females for sale at this time, but inquire if you want to be added to my waiting list. I have a number of females growing up and I will be offering a few of them for sale soon.

Shipping via UPS is $50 USD. Live delivery and 10 day health guarantee apply.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
PRoachRiot13
The top one is gorgeous, how much shipped to 01604?

Old 05-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
VivariArt
$350 shipped to you with live arrival and 10 day guarantee. This guy has been changing by the day--he's gonna be a stunner. Happy to send more photos : ) Call if you like: 615-480-0180.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #4
D&J-Reptiles
Ive got a male blue bar and I was wondering from your experience if they are pretty easy to breed? Since im so close to you, would you mind letting me know when you have any females for sale? The closer to maturity the better, I lost my first female... I guess the male stressed her out due to their screen cages being too close to each other.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #5
VivariArt
Hey D&J-Reptiles,

Easy enough from my experience. I would sure take care not to keep a male in sight of a female. I should have some females available soon, but they will be in very limited supply and I have others in line waiting for any surplus. The thing is, I'm keeping most of my females for my own breeding project, because it's harder to account for aggressive behavior in maternal grandsires than for that of sires--for obvious reasons. Anyhow, leave me your email address and I'll put you on my "interested" list. You can send info to rsr@vivariart.com.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #6
VivariArt
Only two of these beauties left. Thanks Kelly and Todd!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
MysticBR
If you could email me at jamesmatthew93@yahoo.com with a price on one of these guys, im very interested in getting one. and im in the nashville area so i wouldnt need shipping.

THanks,
james

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
ambilobe, panther chameleon