Newbie pics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
jellyfishrhythm
Amazing! Are any of these the parents of the babies that I picked up from you a few weeks ago? (they're doing great, by the way - - especially the girl, she eats like a horse! -- has a little pot belly and everything) -- absolutely gorgeous :-)

I'd DEFINITELY buy from you again.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #12
jellyfishrhythm
errr, I meant "distant siblings", not "parents", haha. It's still early for me, and I've only had one Diet Coke (my greatest vice..aside from herps, of course)

Old 05-27-2011, 12:17 AM   #13
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
Glad to see how they looked as adults. WOW she is beautiful. Keep up the great work Tom!!! A+++
Thanks, An thanks for a awesome female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardiefreak26 View Post
if she was paired with the really light collored male on you sight unless its the father then i would like to see her with a yellow hypo trans those would be some hot babies
Thats it, He is the father of her. So there is no chance of crossing there. I have a witbltiz dragon I was thinking about crossing to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Some awesome pics of some gorgeous dragons!!! But I would never expect anything less from you!
Thanks Matt, Looking forward to the end of summer when most of these girls will be ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfishrhythm View Post
Amazing! Are any of these the parents of the babies that I picked up from you a few weeks ago? (they're doing great, by the way - - especially the girl, she eats like a horse! -- has a little pot belly and everything) -- absolutely gorgeous :-)

I'd DEFINITELY buy from you again.
Nope this is a new line up. I will still have the same babies i have been kickin out, But this is mostly new blood. I am ready to change a few things around here!.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #14
Miss Tuniwha
ALWAYS love it when you post photos!!! LOVE them! Makes me consider getting a female.. instead of getting rid of my last dragon. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!