Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #601
Ken Harbart
Sorry to resurrect an oldie, but without getting into details, does anyone have Natalie and Aaron's physical address? I'm compiling some info for a little side project concerning this wonderful couple that placed themselves front and center on my radar recently.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #602
Ken Harbart
Since Aaron Beacom has confirmed that he's following this thread, I'll simply just address him here.

To begin with, I'm simply just compiling information regarding the worst dirtbags in the herp world... the lowest of the low if you will- folks who need not be involved in transactions involving myself or anyone that I'm even remotely acquainted with. I don't plan on doing anything nefarious with that information, as (unlike the "people" this is addressing) I'm not without class.

Since you asked what this is about, Aaron- why don't you check your onelowlincoln email address... you know, the one that was used to register the jim_95 account... the one which was used in a pathetic attempt to emotionally torment young children who just lost their father. Next time you try something like that, I'd suggest not leaving an obvious trail of breadcrumbs leading right back to you.

I'm not going to deal with you on the phone Aaron, so there's no need to call me at 10:40 pm again. You're simply just not worthy of my time.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #603
StrictlyExotics
LoL Got to love Ken and his information finding ways.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #604
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
Since Aaron Beacom has confirmed that he's following this thread, I'll simply just address him here.

To begin with, I'm simply just compiling information regarding the worst dirtbags in the herp world... the lowest of the low if you will- folks who need not be involved in transactions involving myself or anyone that I'm even remotely acquainted with. I don't plan on doing anything nefarious with that information, as (unlike the "people" this is addressing) I'm not without class.

Since you asked what this is about, Aaron- why don't you check your onelowlincoln email address... you know, the one that was used to register the jim_95 account... the one which was used in a pathetic attempt to emotionally torment young children who just lost their father. Next time you try something like that, I'd suggest not leaving an obvious trail of breadcrumbs leading right back to you.

I'm not going to deal with you on the phone Aaron, so there's no need to call me at 10:40 pm again. You're simply just not worthy of my time.
I am just in shock..that was HIM?

Oh Aaron....You should have let it go, many of us did.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #605
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I am just in shock..that was HIM?

Oh Aaron....You should have let it go, many of us did.

Figures, only a real piece of work could've said something like that.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #606
StrictlyExotics
Only filth would dare say something like that to grieving children on the day of their fathers funeral. I wasnt a bandwagon Chuck fan so to speak, but, I could NEVER be a fan of you. Anyone who can honestly feel good about that situation, regardless of what the man has said to you in the past, is a complete and total waste of oxygen.

I am not witty, nor am I over the top. I am however right to the point. If you should ever have children, I hope that you dont have to bury them, or have them bury you early because you sir, will NEVER have anyone support them (or you) in a fashion like we have for Chuck. I wouldnt give .02 to support a selfish individual, which Chuck certainly wasnt, like yourself. His kids are suffering and you have the intestinal fortitude to add to their pain?

Old 03-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #607
chamgirl99471
I wasn't a die hard chuck fan either but I did get kicks out of his posts!! Someone that would stoop that low is HORRIBLE!! His children are reading these threads and to add to the pain they are already feeling is just downright WRONG (being polite now)!! I just recently had to watch my father suffer a little less then a year ago and everyone was more then supportive.. even my worst enemy made a point of contacting me to say how sorry she was!! I can't believe it was even posted!!

Ken.. do what you can to leave this scumbag in the dirt somewhere... there was no point in posting such rude and obnoxious words to a family suffering!!

Old 03-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #608
deborahbroadus
At least Maggie will be about to find this and read how Chuck CLOBBERED them!!

Old 03-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #609
SierraMarie
I have just recently create an account with fauna, but have read many posts on fauna over the last couple years. I have seen a lot of hatred posted but I have never seen that lack of compassion for a family going through what they are going through right now until I saw that post. I don't get angry often and that post made me angry.

I understand that everyone has a different opinion and a different side of a story. I also understand that everyone has a different way of letting their side known. Some do it with kind, polite words and others do it a harsher way. Not saying one way is better than another because both ways get needed results at different times.

I would never wish death on anyone, not even my worst enemy. I sure wouldn't take that hatred towards his family and young children. You Aaron are the lowest of low.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc