Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Rocks! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Jeniferp
Thumbs up Reptile Addictions Spokane Rocks!

This retailer is great! The store owner's expert knowledge was so very helpful in our search for information on becoming a new Tortoise owner! We highly recommend Reptile Addictions in Spokane WA!!! JeniferP & Jan Erks

Old 03-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
StrictlyExotics
Jennifer, why did you make another yet, separate post now? On the BOI, we try to keep one thread going and you had already posted in that one almost verbatim what this one says.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
spyder79

this post is just an attempt to take away from the other one that has tons of unanswered questions in it.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
ReptileAddictions
BS Brian. I answered EVERYTHING asked of me.

Jennifer is new here, try giving her a break instead of chasing her away.

Thank you Dean for trying to help her. She posted on my visitors page too..........

Old 03-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
StrictlyExotics
Wendy, not trying to tell you what to do, but help them with the TOS on the site so that they dont break any rules and get infractions. I want for them to not have to feel the wrath of breaking rules for when they do post. It would be counter-productive for that to happen.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
ReptileAddictions
If it is the intent to be rude, or accuse people of having alterior motives. I will stop distributing flyers for Fauna. It is my intent to not only help myself by having people give me their reviews and constructive critisism, but to bring enthusiast here to use the BOI. Gain new memberships. Hopefully contributing members in the future.

Who would want to stick around if they get attacked on post one? I saw that Jennifer used this forum I directed her to to find a redfoot tortoise for sale by Evergreen Reptiles in the classifieds. Do you think she'll keep coming back if you act like this?

I dont think she has a clue what is going on in this forum or the other thread for that matter. Maybe you should try "Hi, welcome to the boi", and hey- ask her to elaborate on her experience here. She didnt purchase anything, and yet I spent an hour at least trying to help her narrow down a good choice for a perfect pet for her. I have confidence she will come here first for supplies when she needs them. It was a pleasure to help them, and I think her post shows that she felt that way too!

Without me Evergreen wouldnt have made that sale!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
ReptileAddictions
Here is a snippit from the flyer, I TRY, without being in her house theres not much else I can do. I try

Once your user name is created. Log in, go to the top left side and click on the “Board of Inquiry” link.

Scroll down and look for a thread already made that is titled “Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington”. You may have to go to page #2 or further if it is not on page 1.Click on that, this is a thread already started, you can read through other peoples posts if you’d like, or simply go to the last page. At the bottom there is a big empty box that is titled “Quick Reply”. That is where you can type your review in the box and then hit “Post quick reply”. BE SURE TO SIGN YOUR FULL NAME AT THE END OF YOUR POST!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #8
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
If it is the intent to be rude, or accuse people of having alterior motives. I will stop distributing flyers for Fauna. It is my intent to not only help myself by having people give me their reviews and constructive critisism, but to bring enthusiast here to use the BOI. Gain new memberships. Hopefully contributing members in the future.

I dont think she has a clue what is going on in this forum or the other thread for that matter. Maybe you should try "Hi, welcome to the boi", and hey- ask her to elaborate on her experience here. She didnt purchase anything, and yet I spent an hour at least trying to help her narrow down a good choice for a perfect pet for her. I have confidence she will come here first for supplies when she needs them. It was a pleasure to help them, and I think her post shows that she felt that way too!

Without me Evergreen wouldnt have made that sale!
Wendy, take this as constructive criticism please, and direct them to this link here prior to posting in the BOI. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880 These are the rules of posting in the BOI and that will familiarize themselves with what they are doing.

As for the flier aspect, I think it is a novel idea that you are handing out fliers for Fauna. I would do the same thing, just in a different light, so to speak. Anyhow, there are many places where they can post prior to posting just a thread about your store where they can get answers they need.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!