Fred Kick Misrepresented Animals, A thief to watch out for - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #71
brucestephenson
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
That is one of the nicest snakes I have ever seen. Kudos Mr. Kick!

Old 11-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #72
snake5007
What's the matter, Bruce? Is Bud out of town for the week? looking for somewhere to INJECT your FORCE?

Old 03-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #73
donaskdonttell
I purchased a Pastel Yellow Belly from this man, that was said to be born in August of 09.
I received this snake in January. The snake was sent when it was 16 degrees locally that day, He did NOT put the apartment number on the Label. (Although i called to tell him that in particular, the day before) when I got the snake from the UPS facility, rather than the friend’s house that it should have been delivered to, after 730 that evening, the animal was cold and limp, and weighed 109 grams, with a feed card claiming to have fed him 16 times. A friend of mine, virtually, breathed life back into him. Reviving him, from almost certain death. However, he still died last week. I advised Fred of the situation immediately. his response was "I'm sorry to hear about this. I once received a ball python that was almost frozen solid, and he snapped out of it within a few hours. They are very resilient snakes. Let me know how he does and if there is any problems." followed by "as long as it's made it this far, it will be fine. Keep him at 88 degrees or higher for another week or two." (This was taken directly from the emails he sent me)

His overall solution to the problem is NOT, "Let me make it right and refund your money, or give you another snake." Rather he immediately stated, "on my original paper work from our conversation, you gave me an address with no apartment number. We do not guarantee shipping on orders that are miss handled by the carrier. The snake should not be eating pinkies, it will never eat pinkies they need something with fur. I do not appreciate calls from some third party whom says he has the snake now. I can offer you some sort of discount on another order. We only guarantee live arrival, and the snake is still alive. let me know what your interested in, and ill give you a discounted price."
He expected me to purchase another snake from him, in order to make things right. In other words, he wants to sell me a second snake, at a slightly discounted price, so he gets to sales out of the deal, and pulls nothing back out of his pocket. I’m attempting to warn EVERYBODY on Kingsnake, NOT to purchase snakes from this man. He has no morals. He could care less about his customers. And clearly, he mistreats his animals, by underfeeding them. DO NOT BUY ANIMALS FROM FRED KICK!!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #74
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaskdonttell View Post
I purchased a Pastel Yellow Belly from this man, that was said to be born in August of 09.
I received this snake in January. The snake was sent when it was 16 degrees locally that day, He did NOT put the apartment number on the Label. (Although i called to tell him that in particular, the day before) when I got the snake from the UPS facility, rather than the friend’s house that it should have been delivered to, after 730 that evening, the animal was cold and limp, and weighed 109 grams, with a feed card claiming to have fed him 16 times. A friend of mine, virtually, breathed life back into him. Reviving him, from almost certain death. However, he still died last week. I advised Fred of the situation immediately. his response was "I'm sorry to hear about this. I once received a ball python that was almost frozen solid, and he snapped out of it within a few hours. They are very resilient snakes. Let me know how he does and if there is any problems." followed by "as long as it's made it this far, it will be fine. Keep him at 88 degrees or higher for another week or two." (This was taken directly from the emails he sent me)

His overall solution to the problem is NOT, "Let me make it right and refund your money, or give you another snake." Rather he immediately stated, "on my original paper work from our conversation, you gave me an address with no apartment number. We do not guarantee shipping on orders that are miss handled by the carrier. The snake should not be eating pinkies, it will never eat pinkies they need something with fur. I do not appreciate calls from some third party whom says he has the snake now. I can offer you some sort of discount on another order. We only guarantee live arrival, and the snake is still alive. let me know what your interested in, and ill give you a discounted price."
He expected me to purchase another snake from him, in order to make things right. In other words, he wants to sell me a second snake, at a slightly discounted price, so he gets to sales out of the deal, and pulls nothing back out of his pocket. I’m attempting to warn EVERYBODY on Kingsnake, NOT to purchase snakes from this man. He has no morals. He could care less about his customers. And clearly, he mistreats his animals, by underfeeding them. DO NOT BUY ANIMALS FROM FRED KICK!!!!!!!!
This is realy starting to get annoying, you keep posting the same story on every thred about the kicks, but when people ask questions you dont reply to them, you just find another thred to post your same sorry ass story on. You gave him an incomplete address, you had the snake for over 2 months before it died, and you arnt telling the whole story.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #75
donaskdonttell
For starters, if im not here to reply to you 4 seconds after you inquired, I apologize, I some of us have LIVES outside of Fauna. Perhaps youre sitting in front of your monitor expecting an IMMEDIATE response. But, it doesn't work that way. The fact of the matter is, i realize i did not give him a complete address, and i called him, to ensure that he had the complete address. and yeah, i had the snake for two months, trying to keep it alive. Guess why. because Fred didn't want to take any responsibility for sending me a snake when it was 16 degrees outdoors. So if you have a question, try asking me directly, and try REAL HARD, to wait patiently, for me to respond in the future. Id be more than happy to do so. Would you like to see the emails? Im all to happy to show them to you.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #76
StrictlyExotics
John in the BOI, you should post all of your evidence as it pertains to your story. If that is emails, it would be smart to do so.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #77
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoss View Post
phone transactions for the most part
Awww see, darn that phone.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #78
MEIER21288
On the thred "Fred kick-Inquiry" you posted at 6:25, on the thred "good guy good experiance" you posted at 6:27, and on the Reptile Addicts thred you posted at 6:28, questions have been raised on all threds between that time and 9:00pm, then at about 11, you post the same story on this thred insted of posting the emails or answering any of the questions put forth in other threds.

I do have a life outside of fauna. Do you? you seem to be searching for every thred with freds name in it and posting that same thing.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:51 AM   #79
donaskdonttell
Ya think???!!! Youre DAMNED right I am. I'm trying to keep some other poor sap from having the same experience I had. I'm posting on every thread that mentions his name. Why don't you try asking me directly, rather than making it seem like Im avoiding the questions. Now considering the fact that i posted at 625,6,7 & 8, and since you're apparently keeping up with my posts (STALKER ALERT!!!!) I will post the messages that I exchanged with Fred. Now, see how easy that was?
Attached Files
File Type: txt 1-26.txt (1.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: txt 1-29.txt (4.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: txt 1-30.txt (5.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: txt 2-22.txt (8.0 KB, 9 views)

Old 03-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #80
donaskdonttell
here are the rest.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2-22-2.txt (10.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: txt 3-18.txt (11.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: txt 12-23.txt (1.7 KB, 4 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!