Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 AM   #91
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
which brings me to why the heck would i get the crap to become this and not fill out the paper work? i am 5o1(c)(3) your just pissed because your was wrong about me ..
Filling out the paperwork doesn't mean you were approved. It's 5"zero"1(c)(3), not "o". You don't even seem to know the correct name of the exemption that you claim to have.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #92
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphie View Post
Man this hole has gotten insanely deep since the thread was started.

You'd have done better to just shut up and say nothing, Natalie.

She would have done better to tell the truth.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:29 AM   #93
hhmoore
Quote:
call them ask they have my in the system i have better things to do then to argue with you all you asked for proof you got it.. your just pissed.. im done with this site..
They might have you in the system as having begun the process (if you did), but if your applications was approved, you would have received a document notifying you. That document is supposed to be available for public inspection, so why wouldn't you just show us that????

Old 12-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #94
Double LY
Quote:
which brings me to why the heck would i get the crap to become this and not fill out the paper work? i am 5o1(c)(3) your just pissed because your was wrong about me ..
You may very well have filled out the paperwork, but sending in some papers does not make you an automatic 501(c)(3). What Chuck provided is called the DETERMINATION LETTER. If you are a true 501(c)(3) you received one. Heck, I'll grant you maybe it got lost in the mail. Instead of posting your determination letter, why don't you tell us what your EIN is????

Old 12-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #95
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
why the heck would i get the crap to become this and not fill out the paper work?
Everyone else has pretty much already said it. Anyone can get those pamphlets. Possession of them means nothing. As previously stated, you could have simply decided not to pursue getting the certification or did not get approved.

Its like me buying a movie poster and claiming I went to see The Dark Knight at the theater. The movie poster proves nothing; you can get one anywhere. My ticket stub is the real proof.

I'll admit I've never pursued getting licensed as a non-profit organization, but I cannot believe that you do not receive any kind of tangible, carbon-copy acknowledgment of your certification. It seems Chuck already shot that theory out of the water and merely confirmed what I already suspected.

Natalie, you have lied. Whether you deny it or not, it is true just the same. My advice is like everyone elses; man up (figuratively-speaking), admit your mistakes, and publicly apologize.
---------------------

There's nothing wrong with acquiring animals for cheap or no price. There's nothing really wrong with reselling those animals, as long as you represent them accurately and honestly (even though it is a questionable practice many disagree with).

But passing yourself off as a non-profit outfit (whether you got the certification or not) just so people will be drawn to give their animals to you for and you can "adopt them out" for profit is shady, deceitful and arguably fraudulent.

Just because you get cheap animals and then occasionally sell a few of them does not automatically make you a "rescue" group.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #96
Charlet_2007
ok david im sorry i didn't send you the money for your snakes..

but I'm not saying sorry for my rescue.. I do run a rescue and i am 501(c)(3) weather you all be leave me or not.. That's your problem not mine..

Old 12-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #97
Charlet_2007
my rescue is not in question its about the snakes and David being pissed at me.. please from now on leave my rescue out of this as its not a concern with this topic..

Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #98
Addie_P
You do not legally run a non-profit rescue. Period. You have no business calling your personal collection a "rescue".

Old 12-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #99
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus View Post
But passing yourself off as a non-profit outfit (whether you got the certification or not) just so people will be drawn to give their animals to you for and you can "adopt them out" for profit is shady, deceitful and arguably fraudulent.

Just because you get cheap animals and then occasionally sell a few of them does not automatically make you a "rescue" group.
Exactly

Quote:
but I'm not saying sorry for my rescue.. I do run a rescue and i am 501(c)(3) weather you all be leave me or not.. That's your problem not mine..
Quote:
my rescue is not in question its about the snakes and David being pissed at me.. please from now on leave my rescue out of this as its not a concern with this topic..
It may have had nothing to do with this topic originally, but YOU were the topic. And you claiming to have been granted 501(c)(3) status IS a problem...unless you can provide proof that it is true. As I mentioned earlier, those documents are to be made available for public inspection (in case you haven't gotten that far in the process, I believe it says that in the top right hand corner of the first page of your application. Please post your documentation, or give us a link to where the the file is posted.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #100
deborahbroadus
Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc