Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #31
ReptileAddictions
I took the liberty to bold a few things. Here is the flyer that was made public in store and online.

WE NEED YOUR INPUT AND WILL GIVE YOU A 15% COUPON FOR IT!

www.faunaclassifieds.com

This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with.

Here at reptile addictions you respectfully request you please visit this website, create a user account, and make a post about your shopping experience with us.

We appreciate your input on your shopping experience here at Reptile Addictions! Good or bad, we want to hear it and we want others to hear it too.

For taking the time and effort to inform other herp shoppers about your experience here at our store Email reptileaddictions@yahoo.com a link to the posting you have made and a store coupon for 15% discount on your next trip in will be emailed to you. That was you remain anonymous to us and we are in no way influencing what you say!

Heres what you do!

Go to www.faunaclassifieds.com

The top will say “Welcome” click on the blue “Register” link and create a user account. Please note you must use you full real name when asked for it, first and last. FULL NAMES are required on each posting you make on the BOI. Anyone failing to adhere to this simple rule has subjected their message to possibly being deleted. Anyone using a false name may be subjecting ALL of their messages to possibly being deleted as well has having their account removed from this site upon discovery.

Once your user name is created. Log in, go to the top left side and click on the “Board of Inquiry” link.

Scroll down and look for a thread already made that is titled “Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington”. You may have to go to page #2 or further if it is not on page 1.Click on that, this is a thread already started, you can read through other peoples posts if you’d like, or simply go to the last page. At the bottom there is a big empty box that is titled “Quick Reply”. That is where you can type your review in the box and then hit “Post quick reply”. BE SURE TO SIGN YOUR FULL NAME AT THE END OF YOUR POST!

This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discussions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinions are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message.

Proof is optional, but recommended if you would like to remove any doubts about the truth of what you are posting. But this is purely up to you, just as the believability of what you post is purely up to the reader of your words.

This will need to be in a format that will allow a reader to quickly find what they are looking for. Topic lines should display the name of the person or business that the message is concerning. Please make it easier on the readers by letting them know whom or what your message is about without having to open it to find out.

Optionally, something like (BAD GUY), (INQUIRY), (INFO), or (GOOD GUY) can follow the name. Something like: Joe Blow's Bargain Basement Bullets (GOOD GUY). Simply stating something like "Avoid this guy!" on the topic line is completely useless as it requires someone to open your message just to see what in the world you are griping about.

If used, the labels will be designated as the following definitions:
(BAD GUY) - someone or some business that should be avoided. Provide FACTS supporting this opinion.
(GOOD GUY) - someone or some business that you are recommending. Reasons are not required, but an example of your experience would be helpful.
(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.
(INFO) - this can be information of any sort about the person or business. Not necessarily good nor bad, could be something along the line of your hearing they got in a shipment of something of interest recently.

EXAMPLE: Reptile Addictions Store- Spokane, Wa. (GOOD GUY)

More labels can be added as appropriate and requested.
Please note that inflammatory, malicious, or derogatory statements in the topic line are not appropriate and will be edited or deleted as needed.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #32
StrictlyExotics
[quote=JohnAdams1980;832943]Just wanted to let you know that you do have loyal customers and that we continue to support you. I was going to post on craigslist too but have too much to do to weed out all the hatemail today. ;~)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAdams1980 View Post
John Adams
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
Thank you so much!.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd View Post
Since i posted a "good guy" thread at wendy childs request i have seen a complete turn around in the way she does buisness. Very dishonest and rude. I apologise to anyone that i have indirectly or directly sent her way. There is a new shop in spokane and i look forward to there success as Wendy Childs will surely ruin reptile addictions temporary popularity. Being new to the herp hobby i don't think my opinion will make a large difference but i hope that anyone i talk to locally will take notice of Reptile Addictions unsavory tactics and spiteful craigslist postings. Thanks for reading,Dennis Riley 509-995-0123
Quote:
WOW, Dennis This is even low for you.

Considering he is my vindictive EX BOYFRIEND. That post isnt worth the paper its written on
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAdams1980 View Post
I would to retract every positive bit of information I have given to this "company". I will not say that Wendy has lack of knowledge when it comes to geckos and dragons, she is one of the best I have heard from. I will however point out that she charges $20 to probe a snake when I have since found people all over Spokane that will do it for free, found this only after paying her $160 to probe a few of my snakes. I will not have any dealings what so ever with Wendy or her mother. Wendy needs to learn actual customer service. She needs to realize that without her customers she is nothing.John Adams
Quote:
I have every reason with 100 percent certainty to believe that JohnAdams1980 account has been hacked and being used by rileyd or someone at his wishing.
[b]
The above post is a fraud.[/B].

Strickly- I DID have a flyer here in my store, I had print outs for maybe 2-3 weeks. I will post it in the next thread. I ALSO posted it all over on online forums. So you can verify my online posts are the same as the flyer I post here. It appears most takers on it were local. It states clearly in the flyer to make a honest review. Good, Bad, or other. I dont have a document record of my customers names. I know the regulars by face, very fews names. So, for the most part the posts are pretty anonymous. They can say anything they want about me. I welcome the reviews. I feel confident that an honest review would be a good one of me.

I have never claimed anyone was a fraud that posted about me, nor have I claimed any ex/ boy toy has posted here about me. Hope that clears some of this up.
So this is NOT saying one is an ex bf, and the other a fraud?

Old 03-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #33
StrictlyExotics
I would also venture to say that offering a 15% discount for posting on the BOI would be soliciting your positive threads as well. I am sure JohnAdams1980 or RileyD will no longer receive a 15% discount if they purchase from your store for their newest posts.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #34
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Wendy, here is how I view ALL of these so-called good guy/ bad guy threads regarding you... In this thread alone, the post count of all the people who like you, are local, shop in your retail location for the most part, and everyone of them has less than 50 posts.

I understood in some post that you put Fauna fliers in your store and I think thats GREAT, honestly I do. But I am curious though, as well as placing those Fauna fliers in your store, are you also soliciting "good guy" threads posts about you as well?

Looking at this post it does sound like she is soliciting Good Guy threads by offering a 15% off coupon and by setting an example as Reptile Addictions "Good Guy"

Quote:
WE NEED YOUR INPUT AND WILL GIVE YOU A 15% COUPON FOR IT!

www.faunaclassifieds.com

This will need to be in a format that will allow a reader to quickly find what they are looking for. Topic lines should display the name of the person or business that the message is concerning. Please make it easier on the readers by letting them know whom or what your message is about without having to open it to find out.

Optionally, something like (BAD GUY), (INQUIRY), (INFO), or (GOOD GUY) can follow the name. Something like: Joe Blow's Bargain Basement Bullets (GOOD GUY). Simply stating something like "Avoid this guy!" on the topic line is completely useless as it requires someone to open your message just to see what in the world you are griping about.

(BAD GUY) - someone or some business that should be avoided. Provide FACTS supporting this opinion.
(GOOD GUY) - someone or some business that you are recommending. Reasons are not required, but an example of your experience would be helpful.
(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.
(INFO) - this can be information of any sort about the person or business. Not necessarily good nor bad, could be something along the line of your hearing they got in a shipment of something of interest recently.

More labels can be added as appropriate and requested.
Please note that inflammatory, malicious, or derogatory statements in the topic line are not appropriate and will be edited or deleted as needed.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #35
ReptileAddictions
That not what I said dean,

you stated.......Everytime someone posts something negative, you always scream fraud or its "the x boytoy". It might be true, I dont know.

I replied : I have never claimed anyone was a fraud that posted about me, nor have I claimed any ex/ boy toy has posted here about me. The 2 people I have EVER called a fraud on here are 2 people I STARTED POSTS about that wouldnt refund my money. NOT people who started threads about me.

What I see I omitted, SORRY, is that PRIOR to this thread, in my "Bad Guy" threads..as refered to as "everytime" I assumed you were talking about prior to this post...I have never claimed anyone was a fraud that posted about me, nor have I claimed any ex/ boy toy has posted here about me. The 2 people I have EVER called a fraud on here are 2 people I STARTED POSTS about that wouldnt refund my money. NOT people who started threads about me.

I am doing my best to post classifieds, close up this store, and reply all at the same time

Clearly I am saying that the 2nd post by JohnAdams 1980 is a fraudulent post. And I am CLEARLY claiming that Dennis is a vindictive EX.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #36
ReptileAddictions
Offering someone something for their time is not a solicitation. It is an incentive. Harold offers free shipping. Is that different? Thats where I got the idea.

Once a post has been made they get 1 coupon. One per post. So no, Dennis or John are no longer eligible for a coupon because they have both used theirs.

A bad guy comment would still get a coupon. It is a legal printed and or posted document in writing stating that a coupon will be received no matter what the post is in context.

As I said before I offer a coupon because I am confident I have a VERY nice store, amazing healthy animals, and I am CONFIDENT the reviews will be good.

What did Dennis come here and complain about that was valid if not to be vindictive? Did he show one shred of evidence that their is something in particular I am practicing is bad? Other than he doesn't like me now that I dumped him?

Old 03-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #37
ReptileAddictions
The BELOW IS THE EXACT TEXT HERE ON FAUNA- I just changed the business name

Old 03-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #38
StrictlyExotics
Wendy, I do appreciate that while doing the run of the mill day to day operations and answering my questions, and treating me with the respect I believe I am showing you as well. All I am getting at is this...

Yes, we all have happy customers and yes, we can all a bad one on any given day. There are those customers who you can NEVER satisfy as well. I am one who firmly believes this. I will say that your marketing tools, you brain, is your best asset.

I do not agree, for me personally, that solicitation of a good guy thread should be warranted however. Your verbage is very subliminal. You list yourself in the example as Reptile Addiction - "Good Guy". Thats a pretty strong sentiment considering that before the fliers went out, I dont think there as many good guy threads about you as there were bad.

Again, I am not trying to bring up the colorful past that has nothing to do with this industry or lifestyle because I simply dont care about it. What I do care about is how you are taking care of your customers and vendors now. To me, this is the most imprtant part. From this thread, I just see you calling out two people as x's or frauds when you are not providing the proof that they are.

Thats the most important aspect of the BOI, providing proof of whats stated. As of right now, the only thing I see is you accepting them in the begining as saying "thank you" for their posts and when they rescind, they are now something completely and totally different.

Help me understand because I really want to be 100% on your side regarding your new start.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #39
ReptileAddictions
Dean,

Sounds fair

What proof would you like me to provide? I think Dennis admits he is my ex, or doesnt dispute it. His post here had no "complaint" really other than commenting about my award winning personality and plugging a new store. There is nothing much there for me to reply to. I specifically asked him for Proof- or a reason- of a transaction gone bad to post. He clearly doesnt have one. It is obvious to me the post he made is spiteful and meant to hurt me personally. Therefor there is nothing to reply to.................if my take on it is different than yours just let me know what part of his post youd like a reply to.

Your second question is about JohnAdams1980. This is my reply- I do hope a moderator or someone who received a private email from him will post here also. They are busty people but aware of what is going on.

"I have every reason with 100 percent certainty to believe that JohnAdams1980 account has been hacked and being used by rileyd or someone at his wishing.

The above post is a fraud.

I have posted a link about this in a topic in the appropriate area.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=170703
"

So, my email got hijacked day before yesterday. I caught it literally as it was happening and was able to stop it in secret questions. I had to change all my passwords on every site I am registered.

Yesterday one of the local customers email was hijacked and now his fauna account. They are using the account to void good guy threads and turn them into bad guy threads. Clearly it is the doing of my EX boyfriend and his lackies.

The customer- John doesnt even own any snakes. LOL

Webslave I guess is maybe going to remove the account for my customer at his request. Too much legwork to track the guy down, and I know how busy rich is.

What I am hoping here is that someone can help us (me and the customer John) find them?

After they hijacked his account they sent me an email from it..........

From John Adams Fri Mar 26 00:25:59 2010
X-Apparently-To: reptileaddictions@yahoo.com via 68.180.198.232; Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:26:58 -0700
Return-Path: <johnreptileadams1980@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: kojDZnwWLDt6bq4DiZOdia9YzgosD4G39Ex87I3Tw8huFX5xFY Zhnk0WmXeNBFFvORUH5smVC3IJ3yz9bfOz3TUvuu.gLMFoPmws gjdO_PfW7HZoAHO6o8NEq2kbJQr7gPpkniFAWS9Vp7TTcLZFr7 VeAJFqhDlzFltrU6S3kzSXsDQ7Xu5Jv85vbH6GuozFF9qW2F4B euT5Eq5og6H528561f55BfoKk2nTdkD2piWtcAxfM2L.IbOCOl MdXTax9q_9kfwQnWDbJaewzf7UAyYjmvpw_oAink1lFn_Hpw1w 7cMimWo5Yywm1JeyCBHsn8KFieyIiSc6lpMGj5mqKt2i9BAu86 dKmfr_zkEz8GyHpiAcH69sFuHFYyBLOruZCh1O3_UOEQ18piSt lxJwLkS.Yb01OTtK4WsWx6Kinh5CRZ_g
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.23.157]
Authentication-Results: mta1003.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n3-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.23.157)
by mta1003.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:26:58 -0700
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Mar 2010 00:26:55 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.213] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Mar 2010 00:26:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp123.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Mar 2010 00:26:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 324822.87720.bm@omp123.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69333 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Mar 2010 00:26:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1269563160; bh=JA9SGaMN5R3rl9Ndsmeefl9XqDTcHfU8y4Go1LSjr8M=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailerate:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=5iA5zsU4a8qKQkwuVvM7UMZ0qh59qTt9Wm/TMgYSvCns2aodQ64CI88i5iKu7ye6yZ9suxSk8jrXRarzgSdN/b5Mm1PaWmiYhFl6uGW0SroahWNxSxymLRfZ8a+fGfqab9s1B+Y zPWS0/m5QayaWfL0QhzfGHLRF/svy6uAXhQs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailerate:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=gLB87OJvIQW5axp/QwQCCGp+XhZsPQ/caWKiIRNTECNrIHP6PacId0tXgzxwU4mqHoR54Hibts8KaCP9M lzQC7ySRVhP/eZL5OM7+N6OfBPxPhalB75libeKNIzaNP1QzQ7i0G06MTM9JEE Cv/WjUuFxDHKdpPE0P17ZRb8PR74=;
Message-ID: <56452.69225.qm@web113704.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: pv4qmdgVM1k6Ir91QYqGQL1ffcVVjuynvcfnQimK.fueYvZ
kwJkumyXebv7H3RipWF1.OAxCyBg7soji.B0EW_W8lRXPYBIuU SLSuGuF6z7
4N0IKc6TIcYTRMzrUUJRPmKiH8sdLAuJKGCOqGMEVLUN2tO4b0 vGdNPkIFc_
QXUF1riLeeKJ7F0WUJbgOFgQ1.fNh8Opf3MuHCnuDMgs5xxF6Y zfFVrWZ4tZ
G6Lvj0U8CyzEMXeeTZEwdWbZwLn1kCw--
Received: from [67.185.112.114] by web113704.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:25:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/324.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Don't you love it
To: reptileaddictions@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1219120104-1269563159=:69225"
Content-Length: 746

Received: from [67.185.112.114] by web113704.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

From what I understand this is the isp?

So it traces to :

IP Address: 67.185.112.114
Source: whois.arin.net
Prefix: 067/8
Designation: ARIN

OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgID: CMCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

NetRange: 67.160.0.0 - 67.191.255.255
CIDR: 67.160.0.0/11
NetName: COMCAST
NetHandle: NET-67-160-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS101.COMCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS102.COMCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS103.COMCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS104.COMCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS105.COMCAST.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2002-12-16
Updated: 2010-02-01

RAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
RAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
RAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
RAbuseEmail: [Email Removed]

RNOCHandle: NAPO-ARIN
RNOCName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
RNOCPhone: +1-856-317-7272
RNOCEmail: [Email Removed]

RTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
RTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
RTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
RTechEmail: [Email Removed]

OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
OrgAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
OrgAbuseEmail: [Email Removed]

OrgTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
OrgTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
OrgTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
OrgTechEmail: [Email Removed]

CustName: Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
RegDate: 2005-07-18
Updated: 2005-07-18

NetRange: 67.185.0.0 - 67.185.127.255
CIDR: 67.185.0.0/17
NetName: SPOKANE-1
NetHandle: NET-67-185-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-160-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-07-18
Updated: 2005-07-18

RAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
RAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
RAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
RAbuseEmail: [Email Removed]

RNOCHandle: NAPO-ARIN
RNOCName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
RNOCPhone: +1-856-317-7272
RNOCEmail: [Email Removed]

RTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
RTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
RTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
RTechEmail: [Email Removed]

OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
OrgAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
OrgAbuseEmail: [Email Removed]

OrgTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
OrgTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
OrgTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
OrgTechEmail: [Email Removed]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2010-03-25 20:00
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html

This is as far as I understand how to look this up. Does this mean this is comcast corporate office? Or did this originate from NJ?

Old 03-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #40
ReptileAddictions
Ok, now for the photos and text messages

The first photo is of Dennis Calling my home at 2am last night harassing me. Note the same phone number as HE POSTED in his post.

More proof coming.....................

Attachment 131949

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!