Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #41
Shadera
IMO, that's reprehensible. I've never thought to bribe a customer to leave a good guy thread for me, though it would probably cut down on the ones who forget when the time comes. And that's what that coupon really is, a bribe. And who wouldn't want 15% off, even if their experience was less than positive?

I'd be willing to bet that the guys you went yelling for an IP check on aren't going to see their 15% coupon. And it's really not anonymous when they come into the store toting a 15% coupon - you know where it came from.

It's nice to see an effort being made, but you've got a long way to go.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #42
StrictlyExotics
Heres the thing...

You are speaking on behalf of JohnAdams1980, wouldnt that be considered hearsay? Imean, how do YOU know he doesnt have a snake? I know he is a local customer but that doesnt necessarily mean he only buys from you does it?

The one part that bothers me about the whole JohnAdams1980 being a fraud is that you are soley speaking for that person. And for me, especially when you are accused of being that name as well, sort of makes me want to throw that claim out as well.

Personally, I would like to hear from JohnAdams1980 and have his IP checked while he is here as well. Hacking someones email, Fauna ID, etc.. Is virtually useless. Why not hack into something better other than to tarnish someone in a classifieds forum who really only has local support.

I would also like to see the x b/f chime in too. Id like to see him show his case as well.

I suppose that I am highly suspicious of this the whole debacle from all fo the angles.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #43
ReptileAddictions
Second pic is a picture my employee took of the text messages on my phone. I will type the text here because his flash makes it hard to read.

Here is the text, now I am John, LOL, talk about (as he said) CSI..............Funny how he knew about the hacking last night long before I posted it here today.

March 22 6:32pm "Outstanding thank you for agreeing with me"

March 22 8:54pm "Thank you again. You did more for me than i expected in your replies Good luck and good riddens )"

March 25th 11:07pm " I just got a message that said John adams is a person you created and started that thread with....BLAH BLAH BLAH"

There are more texts that are not relevant and would have to be highly censored. These are what pertains to this.

Like I said earlier. This is PROOF- "I have every reason with 100 percent certainty to believe that JohnAdams1980 account has been hacked and being used by rileyd or someone at his wishing. "

Attachment 131952

Old 03-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #44
ReptileAddictions
John was standing here in my store in front of me. He said he has a gecko. Thats it. I DID say that it is all hearsay until he posts. His case has been made to Webslave as far as I understand. I am sure when webslave is able to get to it he will. Then once John is able to log back in, or be allowed to create a user name I am certain he will. He is very upset.

You dont find it interesting that this new "John" is emailing me admitting he what? Hacked his own account? I posted the email. And why isnt this new "John" replying id I am incorrect and he is just a unhappy customer?

How about the fact my mother has NEVER worked a day in this store. She is NOT involved here. No one knows her. This is my place of business. Why would a customer in store make a post and take a dig at my mother? He wouldnt know she exists. Dennis does.

Here is what Dennis says in his post "all the same complaints you read about wendy and her mother are true."

Here is what the hijacked customer said "will not have any dealings what so ever with Wendy or her mother. "

I would NOT know who is who if they came in with coupon in hand. We districuted over 1000 flyers. Everyone gets the same coupon. Local radio giveaways too. The rock station does 10 a day alone. We have at least 50 to 100 customers a day. If someone did make a bad guy post I wouldnt know what coupon that was linked to...........and hey, if they do want to complain, I am the one that showed them where to go and how it is done

Old 03-26-2010, 11:43 PM   #45
StrictlyExotics
The email link with the headers didnt seem to have any text, just the headers.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #46
ReptileAddictions
When I click "actions" and then "view full headers" that is all that shows is the headers.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:50 PM   #47
ReptileAddictions
I will cut and paste the email as I see it. The headers I posted aboveis just a box just opens a new box.
I am using yahoo.

Don't you love it
John Adams <johnreptileadams1980@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: reptileaddictions@yahoo.com
Don't you love it when we come back and bite you in the ass? Have a great day.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #48
LauraB
John Adams is viewing now ... care to chime in?

Old 03-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #49
Clay Davenport
There has been several requests to have John Adams' IP checked.
As far as the usage of this site goes, John has posted using two IP addresses from the same ISP. Both IPs are unique to him, meaning no one but him has ever posted here using either one of them.
There are no IPs in common with him and any other member.

All of the above is also true for Riley, two IPs unique to him.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #50
rileyd
Are you kidding me ? Look wendy i think your buisniess practices are shotty and i hear a ton of complaints from people i know and respect. my retraction of anything positive about your store is my opinion and stated as such. You can continue to bring up any pics of my return call you like. i will print or paste my phone bill shortly showing your moms previous calls if and deed its even important. I will not dispute that we had a social "relationship" if that makes you feel better. all this "proof" you want will be addressed when the feds show up to get me like you said. I will not further this pathetic banter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!