Inquiry Dennis Dalton-Unkown?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Dennis Dalton-Unkown??

Dennis Dalton emailed me a while back stating he had a deal for me here is a copy of the email sent to me I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on Mr. Durham as I have tried to contact him back after reciving
the email and have tried to call him with no luck I was shipped several female balls 4 to be exact well 2 turned out to be males and the other 2 are extremely underweight so Im also doubting genetics ( there was no paperwork in the packaging anywhere) I was spose to recive an Albino Ball Female turned out to be a male as well as 2 100% Het for Albino and 1 Mojave female Was also a male I have tried to call using the number provided it is now disconnected and the address the package left from is an abandoned building now Im left with 2 Im stating Normals female Bp's (im personally doubting genetics) and I got took for 2000 everything went planned from the start untill I recived my package after opening it I tried to Call Mr.Dalton the number was no longer in service I spoke to him Several times regarding the Balls before they shipped Does anyone know of Mr. Dalton and have contact info for him? Even tho the mojave and albino male sold Im still with 2 females I am unable to use at the time and I lost 2000 even though I made 700 back from the males I wasnt expecting males nor did I pay for males Any help or info is Greatly appriciated So now its back to the begining for me
Thank You Mr. Dennis Dalton (if that is even your real name)

To: "c.payne3@yahoo.com" <c.payne3@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 8:28:48 AM
Subject: female ball pythons-deal

I’ve got a deal for you . I will explain to you what I have. Email me your phone number if you don’t mind..otherwise we can email..but I am not that good at emailing/typing (someone is actually typing this for me).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Cp3_Pythons
Here is the rest of the emails I couldnt get them on the page earlier Its not even the fact I lost money on this deal money comes and goes always has and always will thats not important to me its the fact that the numbers gone and the address is Vacant we talked several times regarding the Females I seen the pics on a current newspaper along with the weights its the fact that He purposely shipped me the wrong animals when he had the ones I paid for If he didnt want to sell them He could of emailed called texted me on the matter. The one thing I have learned in life is that karma is a (im not going to say it) in the end of the deal I got tooken and screwed So lets laugh about the matter why not I cant control it so Im not going to let it get 2 me ( 2 much atleast LMAO) But when its all said and done Mr.Dennis Dalton will get the worst of it (AND NO THAT IS NOT A THREAT NOR PROMISE Karma just works in mysterious ways and it will be through no fault nor doings of mine when Karma comes around and Bites Mr. Dennis Dalton on his >>> I honestly dont see why people would want screw people over you cant build a Valid Stable Name nor Reputation when you do people like this So why do it?? yes He made a quick 2000 but whats 2grand in this market? Honestly Reliable Trustworthy Honest and Decent Breeders Robert Johnson Ralp Davis Ian G Tom Crutchfeild Casey Lasik Ben Seigeil and MANY OTHER both Private breeders and Bussness Breeder alike (IM SORRY IF I MISSPELT YOUR NAME TAKE MY SINCEREST APOLOGIZES) can bring that in plus more and have done it time and time again Thats why people keep returning to purchase from them I want to take this time to Thank The Reputiable Breeders out there that Keep there transactions 100% trustworthy Thank You

And Thank You the ones who took the time to read this

"Dalton, Dennis"
To: Clarence Payne <c.payne3@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 pm call me at 315 289 6679

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:25 PM
To: Dalton, Dennis
Subject: Re: female ball pythons-deal

I can call you This afternoon After I get off work and we can discuss this more in length and detail. I would call now but I have to get documents signed reviewed and mailed out. Your in Flordia Correct? What would Shipping be to 23237 & What is your asking price Indivdually and as a group?

I get off work @ 5pm

Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 9:13:11 AM
Subject: RE: female ball pythons-deal

Can you call me (using a co workers phone) at 204-446-2626?

-Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:53 AM

i cant recive call while im at work What is your asking price Indivdually and as a group? Are you interrested in any trades?

Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 8:39:21 AM
Subject: RE: female ball pythons-deal

There is more to say on this if you could give me your phone # I can call and tell you..I just cant give you my specific work number but can call out-it’s the way that they have the internal phones working on the weekends at the center

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:33 AM

Hello,

This is in response to the Email you sent me It is before 2pm so I am emailing that email address Im all ears on your offer.

Sincerly,

Clarence E Payne III

Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
LauraB
With all due respect, your posts are a bit hard to follow; did you do a trade or outright buy from Mr. Dalton?

Could you please post more info on this guy? Like his email address, any addresses he gave you, tracking numbers, anything else you got in the way of information from him?

Old 03-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
LauraB
Quote:
Can you call me (using a co workers phone) at 204-446-2626?
Is that a phone number he gave you? I'm not positive but I think 204 is an area code for Canada.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
StrictlyExotics
Clarence.. I am a little lost on the emails as well. It never seemed like anything ever happened in them. Did you end up breaking your rule and strike the deal on the phone? With his relentless pursuit of wanting to talk on the phone, he throws up a red flag for me. I do understand why you would break down and deal with him on the phone but, next time, back everything up laying out all the details of the conversation in an email.

Sorry man, it looks like you got taken to the cleaners really hard.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
chamgirl99471
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Clarence.. I am a little lost on the emails as well. It never seemed like anything ever happened in them. Did you end up breaking your rule and strike the deal on the phone? With his relentless pursuit of wanting to talk on the phone, he throws up a red flag for me. I do understand why you would break down and deal with him on the phone but, next time, back everything up laying out all the details of the conversation in an email.

Sorry man, it looks like you got taken to the cleaners really hard.
As am I... did you talk to this guy on the phone... can you let us know what was said and when? This is quite confusing as it seems this was all done over the phone which in my opinion is a big No No as you don't have much of a leg to stand on! That's why I do all business through PM or E-mail therefore I have a paper trail if something were to go terribly wrong as it seems to have gone in this deal?

Old 03-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
Cp3_Pythons
I dont mean for the post to be hard to follow

I bought the Females from him for 2k 2 of which turned out where males yes that is the number he gave me along with another one to call after 5 pm I didnt pay much to the number as cell phones area codes vary greatly The Address the Package shipped from is 4211 Mobile Highway, Pensacola Fl 32506 The email address was Dennis.Dalton@yahoo.com and also DaltonsPythons@yahoo.com Both of which cant be emailed now and the numbers one didnt even register when I tried to call it about a week ago the other one I got a weird recording

Old 03-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
chamgirl99471
I live in Florida.. not anywhere near Pensacola.. I'm in North Central but if you can provide the address I'll see if I can contact one of my friends up there to do some investigating for you.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #9
StrictlyExotics
Clarence, did he respond to one your threads or did you respond to one of his. If I remember correctly, you were posting "looking for wholesale deals" or something liek that right? Did he send you any PMs or anything in your threads?

Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
I live in Florida.. not anywhere near Pensacola.. I'm in North Central but if you can provide the address I'll see if I can contact one of my friends up there to do some investigating for you.
Catharine, this is not a smart idea. You never know whos door you would be knocking on

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!