Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 84 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #831
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Bullsnot and poppycock.

mr. kruse is the living embodiment of what a Bad Guy is. Even being associated with him has tainted a number of people, such as yourself, with an aroma that is not pleasant at all.

He doesn't have to remain a bad guy, but he certainly is one right now. No matter what he heats up the airwaves telling you and steve and tony, there is no doubt that right now he most certainly is a bad guy.

This wasn't a momentary lapse of common sense with him. This wasn't a one time aberration of his norm. This wasn't him trying something new. What this is, this thread, is a representation of the man himself, thoroughly rotten right to the core.

It's all right here in this thread, both in the words of mr. kruse himself, the lies and attempts at truth, and in the words of several well respected well known herpers who, unlike mr. kruse, do NOT have questionable characters. They are absolutely trustworthy as well as honest. For you to keep harping on this give the guy a chance crap, I have to think you either live in a land of marshmallow streets and lollipop street signs, or you have almost no comprehension of the written word. I mean the guy has shot himself in the foot so many times he's got nothing from the knees down.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #832
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware Jerry Kruse....

Oh boy, here comes the Jerry lovers again.

I think what irks me more than Jerry trying to initially screw Stu over on this deal is that here we have Jerry Kruse, a self anointed expert in zonatas. He goes around knocking other people zonatas as not being pure. He boasts how pristine his collection is never having zonata disease etc....

With the help of this BOI thread we now learnt that he has repeatedly lied about the purity of his zonatas and knowingly sold Martir/Juarez mixes amongst other locality crosses as pure locality. He displays zonatas that aren't his and tries to buy other people's hatchlings to resell. And on top of everything he makes people forge up high priced receipts so he can try to maximize his profits on future sales.

Do I think there are scummier dealers out there? Prolly... But to portray yourself as a "holier than thou" zonata breeder while doing all these underhanded things is just too much hypocrisy for me to bear. If you're scum, don't pretend to be an angel.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #833
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
People need the room and time to digest, learn and change from something like this.
You are absolutely correct. That is why many people are sent to prison for sometimes substantial amounts of time.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:04 PM   #834
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Bullsnot and poppycock.

mr. kruse is the living embodiment of what a Bad Guy is. Even being associated with him has tainted a number of people, such as yourself, with an aroma that is not pleasant at all.

He doesn't have to remain a bad guy, but he certainly is one right now. No matter what he heats up the airwaves telling you and steve and tony, there is no doubt that right now he most certainly is a bad guy.

This wasn't a momentary lapse of common sense with him. This wasn't a one time aberration of his norm. This wasn't him trying something new. What this is, this thread, is a representation of the man himself, thoroughly rotten right to the core.

It's all right here in this thread, both in the words of mr. kruse himself, the lies and attempts at truth, and in the words of several well respected well known herpers who, unlike mr. kruse, do NOT have questionable characters. They are absolutely trustworthy as well as honest. For you to keep harping on this give the guy a chance crap, I have to think you either live in a land of marshmallow streets and lollipop street signs, or you have almost no comprehension of the written word. I mean the guy has shot himself in the foot so many times he's got nothing from the knees down.
I am not associated with him or talked with him at all. There is a lot of stuff in this thread about a lot of people, yourself included. I don't hate you because you sound like a idiot on here, I haven't met you to make that assumption. I give everyone a chance, marshmallows and lollipops, what the hell does that mean? You have no clue who I am or what I do, just opinions on a screen. You don't know what I know or work with. I thought this place is for voicing how you feel about a subject, all I said was what I think. You seem to want to smear Jerry's name and ruin him for some personal reason, why do you need to attack my opinions? You and Tommy boy keep repeating the same thing over and over but I was talking about the future. I never said he wasn't anything before, I said I hope he learns from his mistakes. I laugh when you and Tommy say that saying anything but bad makes me look bad, how is that? I'm friends with some of the people that talked bad and cannot stand Jerry, how does my thoughts on this subject make my aroma undesirable? If you had a bad experience with him that fine, stick to that and stop trying to make me smell good.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #835
thomas davis
hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
I don't know Jerry and have never met him, only from online. I like to form my opinions about people by talking to them and seeing who they are, not from what other people have experienced and especially not from online. I use others experiences to compare to what I experience, then make up my own mind.
nice hypocracy there gerard because you sure have formed an opinion about me, yet we have never met and yet you feel the need to call me names, seems hypocracy runs rampant among jerry and his supporters and IT speaks VOLUMES so please carry on.
whats really funny is that yes stu got his refund YET by whats transpired here on this public forum for ALL to see its fairly OBVIOUS for anyone with a brain to see who the "bad guy" is and also who the "bad guy" supporters are, and that all they(jerrys supporters) are really doing is digging a deeper and deeper and deeper hole that will be all the harder to undo, so just keep digging gerard im sure jerry loves you for it
remember gerard the BOI is a mirror.
be careful.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #836
hhmoore
Before this goes any further - the interpersonal bickering can stop now.
Anybody failing to get the message will simply be removed.
(In other words - KNOCK IT OFF)

Old 04-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #837
hhmoore
Oops - forgot the line

================================================== =

Old 04-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #838
joecop
If I have learned one thing about people (my opinion of course from many years as a police officer) is that people do not change. You are who you are. Some have good character, some dont, and never will. People will adjust the things they do so that they SEEM to be better people, but the bad character and less then stellar morals will re-surface time and time again. Actually these things will always be there, they just hide them for as long as they can. We are dealing with a repeat offender here. Always will be. Sorry to offend some, probably hard to swallow, but this is what I have come to know.

Joe

Old 04-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #839
D. Mong
So Davis,.........explain something for all of us here. What exactly is your specific use and/or purpose in this entire thread anyway?

I want to see how honest your answer is. We already know you are a pillar of outstanding integrity and utmost respect in the herp community.

cheers ~Doug

Old 04-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #840
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
nice hypocracy there gerard because you sure have formed an opinion about me, yet we have never met and yet you feel the need to call me names, seems hypocracy runs rampant among jerry and his supporters and IT speaks VOLUMES so please carry on.
whats really funny is that yes stu got his refund YET by whats transpired here on this public forum for ALL to see its fairly OBVIOUS for anyone with a brain to see who the "bad guy" is and also who the "bad guy" supporters are, and that all they(jerrys supporters) are really doing is digging a deeper and deeper and deeper hole that will be all the harder to undo, so just keep digging gerard im sure jerry loves you for it
remember gerard the BOI is a mirror.
be careful.
Yes, a mirror, something I have no problem looking into. Copy and paste responses are the norm for some posters. I don't know Jerry and don't understand how having a opinion different from the lynch mob is speaking VOLUMES. It's funny how Stu isn't here rambling on and on like a bunch of people that haven't had any dealings with Jerry are doing. He got his refund and is gone, almost like he has better thing to do. The people that have had a bad experience have posted it, whats wrong with my idea of how it is now? This website is about posting your opinions about how other people's dealings have gone down, no experience or facts are needed, just opinions, right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!