frantz Herpetological - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2004, 05:38 PM   #1
Chondrogirl
Question frantz Herpetological

Has any body had a chance to do business with Frantz Herp.? I am looking at some of thier GTP's and would like to hear your experiances.
Thanks Courtney

Old 02-04-2004, 06:15 PM   #3
Chondrogirl
Question Frantz

Have you done any business with them? This is just one post and I would like to see a little more input, maybe about Quality of animals or something other than how he pays.

Old 02-04-2004, 09:02 PM   #4
Axe
I've had animals from Troy and I couldn't be happeir with them.

Shipping was great speed and packed well, contents were safe, secure and looked good. I've also seen his animals at shows, seen photos of how he keeps them at home, and they all look healthy & well cared for.

Old 02-04-2004, 09:08 PM   #5
The BoidSmith
John,

Considering you are giving positive feedback to this company it would be a shame if your post gets deleted because of the full-name rule.

Kindly,

Old 02-04-2004, 10:36 PM   #6
dave mcgowen
I bought two baby green tree pythons from him this past summer at the DFW. They were about 6-9 months at the time. They were farm bred imports but it was obvious that he had spent the time with them to get them more than well started. They had good growth already and have continued to do well for me.

Dave McGowen

Old 04-15-2004, 01:37 AM   #7
MGReptiles
Can anyone else give any information on this company. Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-05-2004, 02:30 AM   #8
MGReptiles
Come on I know there has to be some more transaction since April....Thanks,
-Matt

Old 10-05-2004, 02:40 AM   #9
my99zx9r
Great Guy

I have done business with Troy. He is a really good guy and a great person to do business with. He is very prompt at replying to emails and returning phone calls. I hope to do more business with him in the future.

Michael Cohen

Old 04-19-2005, 01:23 PM   #10
mindcrash
I just wanted to say that I just completed a transaction from Troy for two GTPs and am very pleased. He is very helpful and sent me some great looking chondros.

I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him in the future, in fact, I plan on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!