Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:33 PM   #41
Chameleon Company
Timmy from this thread:
Quote:
The only thing I told Miss Wendy to watch her back for is that I'm sending the Washington State Animal Health Inspector to her house to investigate the shape her animals are in.
And Timmy in an email from the Erik Weber thread, just a few days ago:
Quote:
And if you knew me as well as my ex knows me you will always be looking over your shoulder when you leave the house (as she does).I know what kind of operation you are running and I'm very suprised that it hasn't landed you in jail yet
Sure. POS.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:34 PM   #42
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Sometimes I take the time to read the details of the prior posts before I write
Reading and reading comprehension are two entirely different things, Jim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
There is certainly a time for pre-emptive strikes. I don't see anything in Erik's position that warranted it. Now I see a possible knock-down, drag-out blow-up, PayPal dispute, etc. We have jointly chastised others in the past for coming here with too much haste. That's still my take on this one.
Just as myself and others smell some funky stuff coming from Wendy's direction. What has become a pattern of funky stuff. And that is my take on this one.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:44 PM   #43
TimmyD928
POS wow Jim that hurts, You don't even know me dude.And if you think your going to piss me off by calling me a piece of shit your wrong. But I bet with just 1 phone call I could piss you off.And for your info , those supposed taped phonecalls that are supposed to be from me,prove it. You have never met me ,nor have you ever heard my voice,so how can you even pin those calls on me.You can't and neither can anybody else. Who's the prejudging POS now? it certainly ain't me.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:44 PM   #44
Wilomn
I'm truly bad with names so indulge me for a moment.

Is timmy a business associate of Eric's? Is he in any way affiliated with Eric?

Old 07-11-2006, 11:45 PM   #45
shrap
No, Wes. This is just personal crap spilling over from a different thread entirely between Jim and Tim.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 PM   #46
Chameleon Company
Sammy,
I'm off to rest. No doubt this girl gets into tussles. Call that "funky" if you will, as other less-kind things would be appropriate as well. But I do not think there's a thread here about her scamming anybody. Just stupid spats, in some cases where she started a BOI thread that, like this thread, were attempts to make a big deal out of something that wasn't there yet. She had a spat with Erik, but she didn't run here to the BOI this time ....... maybe a first in her short history here. Guess Erik beat her to it though. I have chastised her for her threads that had no merit, and now I question Erik. Hope it subsides, but I already mentioned what my instincts tell me.
Erik, I graduated HS from Arapahoe, and both my folks are buried close to where you live. One local boy to another, you can do better.

And then there's Timmy .......

Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 PM   #47
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
What has become a pattern of funky stuff.
It sure does seem "funky" that someone who has only been registered since March has had so many problems.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 PM   #48
Wilomn
So then, anything timmy has said and/or done or not done has NO relevance to THIS transaction?

Very interesting.

I WONDER why jim is bringing it over here?

What do YOU see as the issue here jim?

I see a flaky female all but saying there is going to be a problem with delivery and I'm telling you ahead of time so when I tell you later I can say see I told you so.

Heh, perceptions, aren't they wonderful?

Old 07-11-2006, 11:50 PM   #49
TimmyD928
Shrap ,
I'm sorry about this spilling over and going off topic. Jim just doesn't seem to realize what the point of this particular thread is about.He just got upset the other night because he drank too much and passed out before he finished calling me names.So there for he is going to continue on doing it on this thread.Which has nothing to do with me.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #50
TimmyD928
Hmmm and there we have it Arapahoe and alcohol = Drunken Indian , I rest my case.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs