Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:55 AM   #71
TimmyD928
She has imaginary friends.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:56 AM   #72
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD928
She has imaginary friends.
Hawk photooie. That is a wad of spit. That is how much I care about your opinion of her imaginary friends.

YOU have not answered my question.

Please do so.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:57 AM   #73
EriksReptiles
I am going to try to go through and answer everyone’s post.... If I miss yours please ask it again!

Suncoast Herpetological: I had them packaged EXACTLY Like I have been packaging them for 3 years... I had them in a Styrofoam lined box (1/2 Styrofoam) no heat or cool packs.... I had two notches cut out of the top of the foam for air... I can post pics if you would like.

-----The temp at her end was 86 degrees at 3 PM... I didn’t look earlier as it never occurred to me. BUT At 9:35 it must have been about 70-ish which is fine for a crested..

Neverland Dragons : Exactly, If she had signed for the package and their was a dead gecko I would have refunded or sent a new one ASAP! But she never signed for the package....

Chameleon Company :
1) Yes. It is very unprofessional to curse at someone you’re buying OR selling to if you want any kind of outcome... BUT that’s not why.. People need to see that something is NOT right here... And I also wanted to get a thread up to get peoples options as she wants a refund and I don’t feel I owe her one..
2) The animals aren’t underweight though... My cresteds are all perfect... I have had several big and one HUGE name breeder at my house and all have bought from me... My animals are far from underweight...
3) Well it sounds funky that he would leave a note before ringing the door bell.... ALSO they both told me that they watched him leave... They should have tried stopping him!!
4) I have been packing my animals the same way for over 3 years... I have never had one single animal die during transit..
--Their were 5 or 6 phone calls from them today and a few messages on my phone from them..
--I’m confused why you’re baffled??

Cat_72 : Thank-you!
----- I have YET to receive ANY pics of any "dead" crested(s)..... SO I am starting to think that their was no "Dead" cresteds...... I haven’t even gotten an email from her...

Neverland Dragons : Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures taken the day that they were shipped... ALTHOUGH I will be taking pictures like you do EVERYTIME now! The only pictures that I have of them are on my website: www.EriksReptiles.com . She bought and received numbers: (their picture is still on my website)..
CG-05-32
CG-06-1
CG-06-4
CG-06-8
CG-06-10
CG-06-11

Dennis Hultman : Thank-you. I have never had one person disappointed with what they received or one DOA.... I do everything to keep customers happy... And it really upsets me that it came to this but people need to realize that Wendy and Jeane aren’t the best people to do business with. Or at least that’s how I feel about them from when I have delt with them.

Chameleon Company : I couldn’t tell the difference between the mother or the daughter... I talked to the daughter more but I also talked to the mother.... --MY goal is not to get "more customers" from this... I want to make people aware of her..

Wilomn : I’m not sure if you asked if "Timmy" had anything to do with me or Erik W.... Well I have never even talked to him.

reptilebreeder : The "dead battery" excuse caught my eye too.... If something died I would go get batteries (if they were dead) and especially since her order was almost $600...

Mooing Tricycle : I agree 100%! BOI threads always branch off into a bunch of little different threads... That’s one thing that I don’t like about it...

PSS:::: I have YET to hear ANYTHING from Wendy OR Jeane.... I have gotten no pictures, no emails, no phone calls.... SO as far as I am concerned I don’t think that one of the cresteds is even dead..

IF anyone has any questions or ANYTHING please feel free to call me at (303)-905-1592.. I don’t mind talking to anyone, all I ask is that you be polite... I am done talking with people that all they want to do is curse at me..

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 01:03 AM   #74
TimmyD928
No Wes , I haven't called during the times accused.It was not I.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:10 AM   #75
Wilomn
Hopefully, this will prove out.

Now, if I may offer some advice.

Take some time off. Do not let anyone goad you into anything. IF you did what you say you didn't, it will come out and you'll most likely regret it. IF you did not do what you say you did not, then all will, eventually, be well.

You've got some pretty big black marks against you. Whether or not they can be proven and set in stone remains to be seen. But, the more you talk, the worse you look.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:12 AM   #76
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hopefully, this will prove out.

Now, if I may offer some advice.

Take some time off. Do not let anyone goad you into anything. IF you did what you say you didn't, it will come out and you'll most likely regret it. IF you did not do what you say you did not, then all will, eventually, be well.

You've got some pretty big black marks against you. Whether or not they can be proven and set in stone remains to be seen. But, the more you talk, the worse you look.
im confused? Are you talking about me?

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 01:20 AM   #77
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by EriksReptiles
im confused? Are you talking about me?

Thanks Erik
No. timmy has been accused of making threatening calls to wendy and her mother.

He has denied doing so.

Now it is up to wendy and her mother to put up or shut up with some proof.

timmy is not his own friend when it comes to defending himself. He forgets to think a thought all the way through before he posts, or so it seems, and then he leaves things out; important things that can make him seem turdlike or just an irritated seller.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:20 AM   #78
shrap
No Erik,

It is more of the completely unrelated crap that dont belong in this thread.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:22 AM   #79
Chameleon Company
Folks ...

Thanks Eric for coming here, but first:
Quote:
Reptilebreeder says: Especially given the "dead battery" excuse. Lame. Sure batteries die, but if I (and I assume any reasonable person) had a dead animal show up, first thing I would do is go to the closest place and get batteries. I don't care if I haven't had a shower, or whatever.
First thing I think was to call the sender. Once informed that the TOS do not allow a refund due to teh non-delivery, you would then forego the shower to get batteries to take the picture that has no merit? OK.

Erik, I have no doubt about all you state about your business, etc. I have no reason to blame you for anything regarding the death of an animal or animals, as the added delay and heat of the truck could have done it. Your TOS are similar to many. But, since you stated this:
Quote:
The animals aren’t underweight though... My cresteds are all perfect... I have had several big and one HUGE name breeder at my house and all have bought from me... My animals are far from underweight...
Does that mean that you do not have a satisfaction guarantee of some sort, even if the customer pays return shipping? I believe your impressions of your animals, but what if the customer just isn't happy? BTW, it may just be me, but I've sent out at least a dozen chameleons in the last year, where the claim by the recipient was way outside my TOS, in one case over two months. In each case, I first pointed out that the claim was way beyond anyone's interpretation of my TOS. Then I shipped the replacement animal. Business is booming, and I already have orders for my next 24 months production. Not saying you owe Wendy a thing, for you do not. That would include this BOI "beware" thread.

And Timmy, seems you have me all figured out Just include that I don't like sickos too

Old 07-12-2006, 01:28 AM   #80
Wilomn
WHERE'S WENDY?

Let's hear from the horse's mouth.

wendyyyyy, ohhhh wendyyyyyyy, come out and playyyyyyyyy.

Unless, of course, you are just a lying sack of not good stuff and you have been busted here trying to steal a gecko.

That's what I think happened.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs