SOLD!! Locality Gray-Banded Kingsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
StuTennyson
Locality Gray-Banded Kingsnakes

I have eggs incubating from the following localities that will be available starting in August:

Sanderson (in town), Terrell County
¼ mile East Sanderson, Terrell County
5 mile East Sanderson, Terrell County
6-8 mile East Sanderson, Terrell County
3 mile West Sanderson, Terrell County
9 mile North Sanderson, Terrell County
30 mile North Sanderson, Pecos County
Howard Draw, Crockett County

If you are interested please contact me early and get your name on my list. There is no obligation and it will reserve your place. I will notify you once they hatch and you can decide if you want them. If you still want them I will expect prompt payment and will deliver them asap. Shipping, box charge and paypal surcharges are extra depending on the size of the order. I am asking $50-$150 depending on whether you want them “out of the egg”, feeding, locality, coloration and pattern. I will give discounts for large orders and will negotiate them on a case by case basis.

Thanks!

Stu Tennyson
Stuart.tennyson@gmail.com
817-773-8619
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!