Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 77 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #761
Angel Rojas
Sorry, that should read " and I would"
Darn typos lol

Old 12-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #762
Angel Rojas
Darn, it should also read " I call bs"
I hate this iPhone

Old 12-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #763
SakaraGT4
that is what you told me on the phone Angel. I didt go back and read the thread to double check any info about that.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #764
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post

Since you have pretty much just told people what they wanted to hear, and not the truth all along, and you made this statement, I'm inclined to believe you still FULLY intend on breeding your snakes.
I COMPLETELY agree with the above and could not have said it better. Ashley, you can try to come off however you like, your absolutely negligent actions (selling snakes TWO DAYS after that IBD diagnosis? Oh come on pull the other leg I am never going to believe another WORD from you..) show that you are never to be trusted.

I too believe you fully intend to keep breeding, regardless of test results, and you have been saying whatever you think people wanted to hear so that you would come off smelling better to the concerned public who YOU PLAN TO SELL TO. Well you don't. You and your rotten morals still stink.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:52 AM   #765
Elizabethlea27
^selling snakes was meant to read putting snakes up for sale.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #766
sally-dog
When she gets the reports on ALL the snakes that supposedly have necropsies done after dying, and posts them here, then we will know what's going on. However, any rational human being that lost their reports that was being accused of this would call the vet IMMEDIATELY to attain copies. This could have been less severe a long time ago if she had done this.

So far, we have the BCL and only part of the burmese python's necropsy.
We need Ruby's, the baby Jamp's, and Phoenix's.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:05 AM   #767
sally-dog
Well, actually, I can't say it wouldn't be less severe. She was attempting to sell snakes 2 days after the initial report of IBD.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:07 AM   #768
sally-dog
Also if ANY one of the other snakes doesn't have a necropsy report, or one wasn't performed, or they do have them and were not tested for IBD, it's safe to assume that they died from that.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #769
amercnwmn
I dunno, maybe just me, but I would think back WHEN all this was FIRST brought up, I'd have been calling vets and doing whatever I could to gather info to support those snakes didn't die of IBD.
However, that being said.

It's inexcusable snakes were listed for sale and sold RIGHT AFTER the initial IBD report.

It's inexcusable more steps were not taken to protect the collection from mites & disease with proper quarantine, especially when it's so easy to find these basic procedures.

It's inexcusable to sell a snake that is sick, or has been exposed to a snake that was sick.

It's also inexcusable to LIE and claim an animal is "healthy", indicate it has never been exposed to illness, disease, or parasites, when it has.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #770
Elizabethlea27
Can we assume some sort of major flaw in character that would let her even consider selling, breeding and buying after confirmed IBD?
She willingly, knowingly, exposed others to it, for money. Where has there been any single apology for that monstrosity? In 77 pages?

Ashley, if my snakes must die because of your negligence, I really hope karma works and you feel all of the suffering you have caused. It is awful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd