Adult males/ December 2016 hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
Emily_Doughty
Adult males/ December 2016 hatchlings

Ball pythons available:
*Male lesser bee, December 2016 hatchling, $125+shipping
*Female Queen Bee, December 2016 hatchling, $300 +shipping
*Male Pastel, Adult Proven breeder, $150+shipping
*Male Lesser, Adult Proven breeder, $125+shipping
*Male Orange Hypo, Adult, $150+shipping
Payments are through paypal
Private message me with your zip code, and a list of the snakes you were looking at getting, for a shipping estimate.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION*
**EVERYTHING IS SHIPPED THROUGH shipyourreptiles.com*
WILL NOT SHIP IF DAYTIME HIGH IS ABOVE 100 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT AT EITHER LOCATION
Be patient.
Keep in mind the time it’ll take for me to receive the shipping materials and how long it’ll take for me to be able to ship the ball python due to the summer heat. I’d rather hold onto the snake for a month instead of shipping when it's too hot and risk it arriving dead. I’m located in Nevada and it stays pretty hot here during the summer.
Payment must be fully paid before I ship the snake.
I’ll also let you know a few days in advance as to when I’ll be shipping.
**If either the receiving location or my location has a high between 90-100°F The package will be shipped to a “Fed Ex Ship Center” facility closest to you ( NOT a FedEx Office, Pak Mail, Mail Boxes Etc. or other satellite/franchise location) The package will be held at the facility until pick up.
I would prefer to send all shipments to a fed ex shipping center due to the fact that it’ll be kept indoors until pick up. If you insist on it being sent to your house or business, it must be under 90 degrees in both locations and you must be at the location when the snake(s) arrive to sign.
**You MUST record yourself opening the package for the first time in order to prove dead on arrival. It would be preferable if you filmed it at the pickup location. In order to receive any sort of refund or exchange, the dead snake must be sent back and the video must be submitted to me within one hour of receiving the snake.
All snakes will be overnighted to either the fed ex ship center or your location of choice.

If you have any questions regarding any of the information above feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you when I can.

Feel free to email or message me on here
Emmydoughty@outlook.com

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
Emily_Doughty
Will negotiate

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!