SOLD!! Hypo het zero/wit/trans female - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 08-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #11
Corbincott
I would love proof the age of the dragon is 10 weeks. You already dont seem like a "trustworthy" guy so I doubt anyone will believe you �� i caught you being fishy and you did exactly what most scammers do. Try to flip it.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:18 PM   #12
Corbincott
Again avoid this guy. I will be writing a boi post about him once I have more information on him which people are already writing me saying they think they were scammed by him....

Old 08-17-2017, 05:25 PM   #13
cheewee61
Well sir, I wish you the best in all your future endeavors,but please if you have any questions regarding me or my animals, use the proper route next time instead of bashing the animals. I'm not gonna respond to your comments any more, I think this back and forth bs has went on long enough.Hope everybody reading the comments had a good laugh.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2017, 05:40 PM   #14
Redsky29
Corbincott I don't know who you are but I have a baby from these great breeders and they don't lie about their quality and what they have. I think it's insane you just jumped on her and attacked somebody.... Are you having a bad day? Where are the admins at to allow this kind of behavior?? Trey/Alysia please contact the admin the rules specifically state this is not allowed....

Old 08-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #15
Corbincott
I'm not talking about the breeders. Just the one who posted ad. I saw the dragons he said were parents and the genetics didn't match up so I said something to warn others. He could have said it was his mistake and that he didn't know the proper genetics but he called and threatened me. Great guy lol

Old 08-17-2017, 05:50 PM   #16
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbincott View Post
I'm not talking about the breeders. Just the one who posted ad. I saw the dragons he said were parents and the genetics didn't match up so I said something to warn others. He could have said it was his mistake and that he didn't know the proper genetics but he called and threatened me. Great guy lol
I have an offspring from that same pairing the genetics match.... If you really thought he was lying which he isn't you'd have contacted redroom to verify it. Further more if he was lying why would even bother to tell you directly where the dragons are from. Come on now your the one in the wrong here not them.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:51 PM   #17
Corbincott
I'm not saying his zero isn't het wits. The ad says hypo het trans,zero,wits. That's impossible to have from the parents he posted.....lol. He put wrong genetics by accident. Not that big of a deal till he contacted and threatened me. I will pursue it further due to that so people will know his ethics.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:53 PM   #18
Redsky29
Quote:
I'm not saying his zero isn't het wits. The ad says hypo het trans,zero,wits. That's impossible to have from the parents he posted.....lol
emm it's not impossible to have you simply don't have 100% on all genetics of which no where on the add does it say 100 for any of the traits... Maybe your question should have been what are the percentages and off which parent...

Old 08-17-2017, 05:55 PM   #19
Corbincott
Right so he can sell it to someone who doenst know any better. Nope...

Old 08-17-2017, 05:57 PM   #20
Redsky29
Quote:
Right so he can sell it to someone who doenst know any better. Nope...
What is your damage? He hasn't miss lead anyone.... The parents are carries for hypo/trans/wit and zero.... that's what he posted....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!