SOLD!! Hypo het zero/wit/trans female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 08-16-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
cheewee61
Hypo het zero/wit/trans female

White hypo/het zero/wit/trans female for sale. She is 3 months old and 50 grams, her sire is an import zero from Germany. Pictures of parents below, 175.00 plus shipping
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
Corbincott
Those are the parents and you think they're hypo het trans/wits/zero? That doesn't look anything like a zero or witblits in third picture. Please post more pictures of the REAL parents. I have dragons from the best breeders on west coast and don't think these are right genetics.

Old 08-17-2017, 02:31 PM   #3
Corbincott
Defiantly watch out for this breeder guys. Somethings fishyyyyy

Old 08-17-2017, 02:41 PM   #4
cheewee61
So you are telling me that the zero pictured in the picture is not a zero/het wit. And my animals seem fishy, you need to step back and take a better look. As a matter of fact why don't you call redroom reptiles or Markus Metz if you doubt the genetics on my animals. Here is a picture just for you for talking bull**** about me and my animals
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2017, 04:19 PM   #5
Corbincott
This guy just called and threatened me.... I would avoid buisness with at all cost. Doesn't even know simple genetics. Pairing was visual zero het wits. Lol these babies are only 50% het wit.

Old 08-17-2017, 04:22 PM   #6
Corbincott
Phone number 601 381 7438. Calling me and threatening. Wish I recorded him. Buyer bewareeee

Old 08-17-2017, 04:24 PM   #7
Corbincott
Name Audrey Smith is what he said it was

Old 08-17-2017, 04:36 PM   #8
cheewee61
You know it's a shame the so called best breeder on the west coast has to hide behind a silly message board. Yes I am upset about some younge punk talking trash about a fellow person in the dragon world. He only joined this board a couple of months ago and he already knows everything, like I said if anbody doubts the genetics of the animals please feel free to contact Eddie at redroom reptiles and ask about me or call Markus Metz in Germany.This guy is obviously producing inferior animals if a ten week old baby only weighs 20 grams, I posted a picture as proof. It seems that since he didn't produce a big and healthy animal it's fishy. All have a nice day
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2017, 04:43 PM   #9
cheewee61
Sir this is what a dragon at the age should weigh
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2017, 05:14 PM   #10
Corbincott
Lol. I didn't produce that dragon but honestly that dragon is healthier than any animal you own buddy. Goodluck lol. That dragon in my ad is from some of the best stock on the west coast

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!