Inquiry CNSFeeders? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
CNSFeeders
Hello, I am sorry about the DOA. I do not get on here fairly often and the best way to get a hold of us is via Facebook or email. I would be happy to send you out another cup after we start shipping again. The terms of service is really set up for times when the PO loses boxes and they show up a week late. 1 day isn't really delayed in my eyes. Send me a FB message or email and We'll get this squared away.

Have a good Holiday

Old 12-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #12
ejh805
Haven't been online much today. When I checked my FB I noticed that CNS sent me a message explaining that they would be replacing the DOAs. Above and beyond my expectations! Considering how I had interpreted the TOS, I was not expecting this nor would I have thought to ask. They are definitely good guys in my opinion.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #13
lcalz173
yea they good guys. i order from them through my facebook tri state reptile group which they a memember on and am happy with my order maybe 2 or 3 dead hornworms. superworms are great. I will be doing all my worms order with them....

Old 12-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #14
CNSFeeders
Thank you

Old 01-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #15
Xaila
They get a 'good guy' vote from me. It was my first time having feeders shipped and I was very satisfied with the experience. The superworms arrived alive and were a good size. Communication was great - did most of it through Facebook actually.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #16
Thaweasel
Good Stuff-

I just received my Horn worms from C&S Feeders and am happy to have ordered through them. Communication is great and I generally only do so through Facebook with these things as that is the direction everyone seems to be going. The packing was ok, and the heat pack was still warm. I had 3 DOA but such is the risk with smalls in cold weather. Overall I am satisfied with my experience and would do business with them again in the future.

Jason Roy

PS I approve this message

Old 01-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #17
ejh805
CNSFeeders came through on the replacements of the DOA in my first order.
There were 31 live and no DOA's.
It was well-packed and the heat pack was still warm. Also, this cup looked a lot cleaner & fresher than the 3 previously received.

I'm not sure how to upload videos on here, but here is a link to my unboxing video of the replacements on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxsP9k4ZdFw

Old 01-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #18
ejh805
Also, I was under the impression that this was just supposed to be a replacement for my 12 DOA.
Got 31, so I'm very happy about that.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #19
CNSFeeders
Good to hear. Thank You!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #20
tundradragons
All my Dealing with CNS have been good, they have taken care of me quite well and I do not hesitate to recommend them to all my customers....

Keep up the good work!

Charles
Tundra Dragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!