Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #61
Black Adder
Although Alex may have been in the wrong for not checking his gun laws prior to the deal, it looks like he has made a compromise a number of times just to try and get SOMETHING back.
Mel on the other hand is stubbornly refusing to move an inch on his position....not surprising I guess as he holds all the cards right now being in possession of the firearms AND 11 boas .
I realise that Alex does not really want the boas, one reason he was trading to begin with but at this point the most sensible solution is for Mel to ship all 11 boas back and they split the shipping, what would it cost ,$75 each to ship a 30lb box?
Mel says it is too late as his image is now already tarnished, WRONG, it WILL be if he keeps stonewalling like this for sure
But at this point if he does the right thing that will be shown on this BOI and I dont think anybody would think much the worse.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:17 PM   #62
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Kel Tec

All them Kel ten are 2nd gens third gen's that's why they're so cheap mine is a first gen steel frame you cannot find them very often

Old 10-22-2015, 06:24 PM   #63
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
The Kel tek is a steel frame Keltec they only made 5000 of them the 1022 I built it has a tactical stock tactical laser lights the inside is all redone by rocket it is a very fast shooting gun and I don't know where you get your Ruger 10/22 for but if you look them up they are going for around $400
All kel tec that I have seen are steel. They are worth about 500-700 bucks depending on calibre.

A 10/22 with tactical stock is worth about 400, but you said 1000 before.

The problem?

If we assign 100 dollar value to each snake you currently have, you have 1,1000 dollars worth of snakes.

A glock 19 is not worth 1,100 dollars. No where.

He is saying, I will take the 600 dollar hit, just ship me the gun.

You are saying, I already have 1,1000 dollar from you, if you want the gun worth 500 buck...ship more.

It is bordering on extortion.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:24 PM   #64
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Why should I pay if I'm not wrong

So far there has not been one person that has told me what I have done wrong please I would like to know .if I did something wrong I will stand up I'll send the snake's back at my cost

Old 10-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #65
KRUGER'S KRITTER
What

Celtx are all plastic now they only made the first gen steel please knowledge yourself read some and all I am asking for is the original deal to go through give me my snake I will send him his gun what's so hard about that

Old 10-22-2015, 06:29 PM   #66
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
All them Kel ten are 2nd gens third gen's that's why they're so cheap mine is a first gen steel frame you cannot find them very often
They are not common, but can be found.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=517289540

Not worth 2000 bucks sorry.

But you still have 1,000+ dollars in snakes. He is asking for a 500 dollar gun.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:39 PM   #67
AaronSerio
Quote:
So far there has not been one person that has told me what I have done wrong please I would like to know .if I did something wrong I will stand up I'll send the snake's back at my cost
Everyone has stated where you're wrong. You haven't done anything to finish up your end of the bargain.

1. Ship him the gun he is allowed to have
2. Ship him the snakes back at your expense
3. Ship him the snakes back at BOTH of your expense
4. Sell some damn snakes and use that money to pay for the shipping ( if Alex agrees to it)
5. Send the monetary value of the gun(s) to Alex.
6. Sell the gun(s) and send the money to Alex.

You conviently keep forgetting to ever respond to sensible suggestions that don't cost anyone any money out of pocket.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:43 PM   #68
Black Adder
Quote:
Celtx are all plastic now they only made the first gen steel please knowledge yourself read some and all I am asking for is the original deal to go through give me my snake I will send him his gun what's so hard about that
Surely the original deal was two firearms for 12 snakes!!!!!
Then you jumped at the thought of just keeping 11 snakes for one gun
So now where do you get the notion that he has to send yet another snake to get just the one gun!
You are running around tying your self in knots and now like most bs artists tripping yourself up!

Old 10-22-2015, 06:48 PM   #69
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Ok

How am i tripping myself up I have said the same thing since I have started I am NOT asking for more I'm not asking for anything that I have already not ask and we have made a deal with we made the deal he was supposed to send the Jaguar and he has not send it why would I send my gun to someone that has not sent his part of the deal does anybody understand that would you send your gun to someone that did not send all the snakes to you know

Old 10-22-2015, 06:56 PM   #70
AaronSerio
Quote:
How am i tripping myself up I have said the same thing since I have started I am NOT asking for more I'm not asking for anything that I have already not ask and we have made a deal with we made the deal he was supposed to send the Jaguar and he has not send it why would I send my gun to someone that has not sent his part of the deal does anybody understand that would you send your gun to someone that did not send all the snakes to you know
My question is, why do you ignore other resolutions when you keep saying you'd ship them back?

Further, here's another resolution. SHIP AT THE SAME TIME.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger