Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #61
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
The reptile community has too many homeless type people, or maybe like ex-convicts, looking for a new start.
WHAT????!!!!

You are saying that because people may not afford a home or be affluent, they should not be part of our community? Or people who have paid their debt to society and love reptiles, and want a new start, you think they should be excluded?

Old 01-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #62
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You saw a picture of the actual critters, and 'mature' turtles either are, or are not, different aside from size.
If they are, you as an experienced turtle keeper would have seen that maturity in the picture.
If they are not, then the ones you got may be mature, just a bit small.
If they are smaller than advertised but mature, perhaps a partial refund would be appropriate.

Well, actually, there is. You have repeatedly threatened to sue Tails N Scales when there is no proof whatsoever that they took part in the transaction. They had the turtle at one point, but at the time of the transaction it was apparently Popp's turtle.
And while he works there, this was not their transaction.
You seem to be trying to harm a party that looks innocent, Tails N Scales. There is always room to shield the innocent from harm and it is worth standing up and saying something.
Look, I appreciate the criticism. Its always welcome with me and I will use any criticism to help better myself.

With that said, I am not threatening to sue Andrew Popp and Scales N Tails, I AM suing Andrew Popp and Scales N Tails. And I am seeking criminal charges on Andrew Popp, because he deliberately lied to me about size, but also stated they were actually much bigger "heavy brick breeders". My point is this was not a little tiny mis-spelling, he flat out lied maliciously to steal money and to scam.

As far as Scales N Tails, the turtles came from the owner, the turtles were sold to me by the owners employee, the turtles were shipped to me using the Scales N Tails packaging and boxing and resources, Andrew Popp used his position at Scales N Tails to gain my trust, and Scale N Tails was aware he was trying to sell the turtle under false pretenses, and at giant inflated sizes - I know this, because Adam with Scale N Tails said to me that he could not believe how Andrew was advertising the animal when he saw it online - so why did Adam remain quiet.

So look Lucille, I may be wrong, okay? I may be wrong, but Im dragging all these people in to court rooms in Vegas, and then in Denver Colorado, and if I am wrong, a judge can tell me I am wrong.

Only in America does a victim have to defend himself. Its like I read a magazine the other day, the article read that female rape victims were being persecuted and people were saying they were apologetic that the rape victim and the attacker could not work out the issue without court?

Love me, Hate me, Or whatever, Im going full force after Scales N Tails and Andrew Popp.

I will expect the worse and hope for the best

Old 01-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
also stated they were actually much bigger "heavy brick breeders".
Did you post the email where he said that?

Old 01-21-2017, 04:20 PM   #64
calebroad
Quote:
Did you post the email where he said that?
No, I did not post that.

Truth be told, for example, when I texted him and said, WTH - these are too small - what happened?

He immediately called, as opposed to texting. He promised my refund if not satisfied and he said everything that would make the scam not so harsh.

But looking back - it was a phone call, so he likely did that knowing that a text message could be damning.

Listen, Lucille, I promise this guy is a thief, and his employer is involved. Instead of firing Andrew, they hire him a criminal defense attorney? To protect themselves.

The problem is, with my background, I have the ability to get Andrew on the stand, and I can ask very pointed, damning questions.

I will also sequester the witnesses, and subpoena Adam, Jimmy, And a local herp expert. Judges are not stupid, when Im done with them all in court, they will be having their mugshot taken

Old 01-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #65
Lucille
Quote:
No, I did not post that.
I'm not at all he said that. You, an experienced turtle person, saw the pictures.

Quote:
You saw a picture of the actual critters, and 'mature' turtles either are, or are not, different aside from size.
If they are, you as an experienced turtle keeper would have seen that maturity in the picture.
If they are not, then the ones you got may be mature, just a bit small.
This all sounds like buyer's remorse to me.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:27 PM   #66
calebroad
RIPOFF REPORT - SCALES N TAILS

This is a copy of the message he sent me, using the locations and experience at Scales N Tails - Prior to the fraud.

If not for this, I would not have deposited that much money, and the RIPOFF, might would not have happened.

Scales N Tails Northglenn
1470 W. 104th Ave.
Northglenn, CO 80234
(303) 450-6169

Scales n tails englewood
3928 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
(303) 761-5087

Scales n tails lakewood
2099 Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80214
(303)462-0039

Scales N Tails Colorado Springs
6902 N Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719) 598-0526

Scales N Tails Ft. Collins
3645 S College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80525

(970) 223-0600

SCALES N TAILS Las Vegas

6836 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702) 998-5010
SCALES N TAILS Las Vegas#2

5645 S. Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 445-6460

725-400-2520

RIPOFF SCAMMER - RIPOFF SCAMMER - RIPOFF SCAMMER

ANDREW POPP - LAS VEGAS

Old 01-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #67
calebroad
Quote:
I'm not at all he said that. You, an experienced turtle person, saw the pictures.

I appreciate your opinion, what me and you think really does not matter a whole lot, the judge will have to decide.

But there is no doubt its a scam.

You are covering for him, and he admitted to me that it was a scam because he was extremely hard pressed for money, and that he would refund me in full.

So your defending a scammer that wont defend himself.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:30 PM   #68
calebroad
Quote:

You comented yesterday the pictures were good, and you can see the turtles are extremely smaller, do you just like an argument at all costs?

For god sakes, im not going back and forth with you anymore, go play with your dog or something

Old 01-21-2017, 04:31 PM   #69
Lucille
Quote:
But there is no doubt its a scam.
There is doubt.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #70
calebroad
Quote:
There is doubt.
There is no doubt that you are on this boi trolling, geez, go troll someone else. Youll say anything to argue because you must be board, your comments dont even make sense.

Im signing off - have a good day trolling Lucille

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!