Inquiry Shannon Bray (slickslug) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:58 PM   #11
DavidBeard
Not surprisingly the ad for the Sunset Boas has been deleted. Here are screen shots of that ad:
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2017, 10:40 PM   #12
Oxbow Reptile
I have known Keith Brady for about 8 years now. I have bought, sold, and traded multiple animals with him. He has been active and well known in the PNW for 25+ years, although he has scaled down significantly to producing only a few species over the past several years. You wont find him in any FB groups, he avoids the drama of the hobby. His Hypo Hog Islands are of great quality. He is several generations in on the project with great results. I have received multiple Hogs from him, as well as seen his breeders and holdbacks in person.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:24 PM   #13
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbow Reptile View Post
I have known Keith Brady for about 8 years now. I have bought, sold, and traded multiple animals with him. He has been active and well known in the PNW for 25+ years, although he has scaled down significantly to producing only a few species over the past several years. You wont find him in any FB groups, he avoids the drama of the hobby. His Hypo Hog Islands are of great quality. He is several generations in on the project with great results. I have received multiple Hogs from him, as well as seen his breeders and holdbacks in person.
This is definitely a good start....but still, one would think a "big time" breeder could produce more than ONE reference in the last 10 years. Keith/Shannon might be legitimately good people/breeders but theres just not much to go on to say they have anything resembling an established reputation at this point in time. (in my opinion)

Old 03-22-2017, 10:07 AM   #14
Boa_Morphs82
Well after Shannon Bray (slickslug) deleted her post, Keith Brady has put up a near identical one with the 3 of the same pictures here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=614299
If they are a couple and both active on here I do find it strange how when an ads authenticity is called into question Shannon Bray Brady? (sickslug) deletes the ad for her spouse/partner Keith Brady to post a near identical one. If you are both still together and the ad is legitimate why does it matter who posted the ad?

Old 03-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #15
Lucille
Ross can you please get in touch with Keith Brady, not through this site or fb, and send him a link to this thread? The person who joined yesterday as Keith Brady may not be the real deal.

Old 03-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #16
Herpin Man
It may simply be that they re-posted in order to comply with the one-person-per-account rule.
More interesting to me is that anybody actually refers to themselves as a "big time breeder".

Old 03-22-2017, 11:59 AM   #17
AllisonLeigh
Can anyone who's been chiming in to vouch for them tell us if the screenshots posted sound like their usual writing style? They don't sound like they are posted by someone who's first language is English so I am wondering the same thing Lucille is, were they hacked? The ad is different, but the Facebook posts on the first page sound very fishy.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:45 PM   #18
DavidBeard
Something STILL does not smell right here. I don't understand the clock and dagger behavior.....not listing prices, being extremely vague, deleting ads, names not being spelled correctly (Seriously if you can't spell your own name right I'm not sending you hundreds of dollars for an animal).

Old 03-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #19
Keith Brady
Good lord people... wow, I am essentially astounded by what has gone on here... I am me, Keith Brady, have been for 52 years. I used to breed snakes, 1000's and 1000's of them over the course of 27 years. In 2008 or so I started slimming down my collection, as I had had enough of "the business". I kept my Hogs and a couple of Latte Borneos, which yes, it is well documented I originated.
I have not had the need to post any of my animals for many, many years, as I have other outlets, but decided I would give it a try again. I'm beginning to be awfully sorry I did.
Yes, English is my 1st language. Yes, I pulled the ad which was under the old account we used to use when I was married. Yes, the name lacked a "d" and said Bray. I received a note from David Beard saying I needed to cease using that account. So I did immediately. I pulled the ad, set up a new account with my name on it and reposted the ad. But trying to set things right in that capacity was apparently suspicious too.
No, the facebook person Shannon Bray is not my ex-wife. There is no mystery here.
This is simple.
Yes I was a "big time breeder"... check my website and tell me who you know that has bred more species than myself: http://www.pbase.com/slickslug/my_snakes.
I'm still looking for good people looking for fantastic snakes. I hope to hear from them.
Thanks,
Keith Brady

Old 03-22-2017, 08:07 PM   #20
Keith Brady
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Not surprisingly the ad for the Sunset Boas has been deleted. Here are screen shots of that ad:
"Not surprisingly" you write?!?!?!?! You were the one telling me I needed to take it down and to learn how to spell our last name?!?!? Saying that I was breaking the rules and that I needed to update the account under my name...
So I did. Then you wonder why I did so??!?!?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!