High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2006, 08:34 PM   #21
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
As far as a lifetime trade in policy or health guarantee, these are not new ideas that this Brian Smith conjured up so therefore he and David Beauchemin must be the same person. Lots of folks have that same policy. I have that same policy.
I was able to show you where both David and Brian Smith had this similar policy. If you can show me where another credible breeder has this similar policy and guarantee I would really love to see it. I've been around this hobby for 12 + years and it looks very unique to me.

Ben Rogers

Old 06-27-2006, 08:37 PM   #22
romad119
Show us the money aka the pics and other evidence?

Old 06-27-2006, 08:44 PM   #23
kmurphy
Ben

Could you recap what the problem with Damon aka Brian Smith is. Does that 636 post thread only have to do with using a fake name??
The problem as I see it is that HEH doesn't have to prove anything to you. Several have vouched for them and they deny being connected with anyone. The ball is in your court not theirs.

Old 06-27-2006, 08:55 PM   #24
BenR
Sorry, I forgot to include the other pics

First, here is a post by Brian Smith showing he claims he wants to produce every python species and morph. Something very similar is posted on higend herps homepage. Now how many breeders do you know have actually said this? I know it's not an ace in the hole, but considering everything else I think it's worth looking at. How many idetical views and statements can two people really have without ever being connected?

http://forums.kingsnake.com/viewarch...38763&key=2003

Here is one of the tiger retics Brian Smith has in his photo gallary
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index...&si=briansmith

Here is the same snake found on Highendherps page. I'm not sure if I can legally post a direct link to the pic so I'll just send a link to the page. It is the tiger at the bottom.
http://www.highendherps.com/wst_page8.html

Here is a second tiger retic found in Brian Smith's gallary
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/data/21217DCP_0023_1.JPG

There was a picture on Highendherps site showing this snake, but I don't seem to see it on there anymore. I have it saved, but I don't know if it's ok to post it and how posting pics from his page works legally.

Ben Rogers

Old 06-27-2006, 09:13 PM   #25
Junkyard
You know, I have purchased several animals from one person before that were produced by NERD. I also have a boa that once belonged to three other people, all of which I can name. To everyone here; How many snakes do you own? How many do you tell people you own? I am sure many people own a lot more then they tell other. I had quite a large collection of animals before I ever showed up, heck, I will have even more before I am securly established in breeding and selling, right now all my sales are local and between friends. I know many people that want to keep and breed every python and boa morph out there, are you saying that David and Brian/Damon are the only two people you have ever heard of wanting to breed that many snakes? I am not completely discounting anything you have posted, but more evidence is clearly needed.

David, can you show proof of purchase of each of those animals that are in question, as of now there are 3 of them? Also who did you purchased them from? How long have you been in the reptile trade? Have you ever lived in California? How long have you lived in Louisiana? What is your blood type? What is the size of your left foot? Is your right arm longer then your left arm? Did you shoot JR?

David, if you are born in September 1968 you are 37 years old as your profile says. When you were Damon(aka Brian) and caught in Arizona with illegal alligators in April 2005 you were 38 years old. How in the world did your age decrease with time?

Old 06-27-2006, 09:19 PM   #26
Junkyard
You know it is really hard to identify that tiger retic when you can see mainly the right side of the snake on HEH's page and mainly the left side of the snake on Brian's photo gallery. The second retic photo does nothing for us if we do not see HEH's photo you have a picture copy of.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:36 PM   #27
High End Herps Inc
Ben

I am not a man that is easily riled, but this here is beginning to ruffle my feathers a bit for sure. That being said, I am a firm believer in always treating others with kindness and respect, regardless of how they approach me, so I will still do my best to be patient and not argumentative with you. To this point my wife and I have been polite and have tried our best to deal with your questions in a kindly manner. But it has become apparent that your questions are such that only answers you want to hear will do. No matter what we say you seem dug in deep as a deer tick in winter time on this idea that we are in some way connected with these guys that scammed you or ripped you off. For the last time, we are not.

But that brings some questions of my own to mind. You come on here and accuse us of somehow being involved in what these other guys did to you, but you never said what it was that they did. Now, I am just curious but what exactly did they do to you and when? I’m sure others are curious too.

Did you send them money for a snake or snakes and they never sent them?
Did they get a snake from you and fail to pay?
Did they sell you sick snakes that died?
Did you send them snakes as part of a breeding arrangement and not get offspring or your snakes back?
Did you have a trade with them, ship first and never receive the trade animals back?

I am really curious as to just what those fellas did that is causing you to go around looking for similarities in other businesses and accuse good, honest folks. It must have been very serious, judging by your hound-dog-like veracity. Digging up old posts and all. And don’t get me wrong. I can certainly sympathize, feel empathy and even relate to an extent. I have had some not-so-good deals in my day. And they do stick with you, no doubt about it. But I did browse through that Brian/Damon Smith thread for a spell and I couldn’t find anything, anywhere what it was they did to you. Of course I read about every 9th page, it was so doggone long.

Also, you posted to me in various forums for the last three or four months calling me Damon. It didn’t make sense then but now I know why and it all fits. But my question about that is, if them other guys ripped you off and you thought all along we were them, why did you not bring it to the BOI way back then? Why did you wait all this time to jump in with this only when someone asked about us as sellers? You’d think if them other fellas did something so wrong to you and you thought we were them, that you would have posted here about it immediately to warn others. I only ask this because it makes me question what your real motives here might be. It appears as if you only are intending to damage me, my family, our business and the High End Herps name. I hope this is not the case and that you genuinely are just off on some bizarre quest to find the folks that did bad by you.

As to your other posts concerning 'Not answering your questions'.... I don't really know just who you think you are, or who you think I am or what your sense of reality is. But when it comes right down to it I most certainly do not owe you answers to your single minded questions that are only designed to do me and my livlihood and thus my family, harm. I don't know if you fancy yourself a High Falutin big city lawyer and I am some 2-bit street thug in the defendants box that has to answer to you, but I'm not. And I don't. And you aren't.

I am going to make this my last post directed at you or anyone else that tries to connect us to known scammers. I'm also fixing to talk to a lawyer tomorrow to find out if any of this is illegal and maybe pursue some legal course of action. After all, this is my business you are inpugning and my name you are besmirching and my sole source of income you are threatening. So these statements and insinuations are potentially damaging to my livlihood in my eyes.

Just a few more questions Ben and Adrian:

Are you over 18 years of age?
Do you own property or a home?
Do you rent or still live at home?
Why didn’t you post here right away?
Just what was it Damon and Brian did to you?

Answer my questions for a change.

David Beauchemin

Old 06-27-2006, 10:16 PM   #28
dutchallison00
The fraction of my idea that you quoted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
As far as a lifetime trade in policy or health guarantee, these are not new ideas that this Brian Smith conjured up so therefore he and David Beauchemin must be the same person. Lots of folks have that same policy. I have that same policy.
You went on to say:

Quote:
I was able to show you where both David and Brian Smith had this similar policy. If you can show me where another credible breeder has this similar policy and guarantee I would really love to see it. I've been around this hobby for 12 + years and it looks very unique to me.
Ben Rogers

The entire idea that I originally posted:

Quote:
As far as a lifetime trade in policy or health guarantee, these are not new ideas that this Brian Smith conjured up so therefore he and David Beauchemin must be the same person. Lots of folks have that same policy. I have that same policy. The difference is that High End Herps has it detailed in plain english on the homepage of their website for all to see. How can you possibly chastise someone for having a sound and responsible policy as one of the first things you can read on their website?

Please don't use partial sections of something I said to "illustrate" that the statement I made is incorrect. If the difference between High End Herps and the folks I was referring to is that High End Herps posts their trade in policy on their website and others do not, then your request for me to show you evidence that someone on this earth other that HEH and this Brian fellow have it is completely redundant. Such evidence exists in private emails and telephone conversations with several different breeders of large constrictors (Retics, Burms, Afrocks), none of who's name am I going to attach to a BOI thread that you have made negative and absurd. Furthermore I can think of dozens of people off the top of my head who have said to me and others that they would like to breed every species and morph of constrictor. I myself have said it. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find a herp enthusiast that you could pose that question to and get an answer of "no" in response. Lastly, two pictures that show absolutely nothing other than that both snakes in them are tiger retics is almost (but not quite) as weak as one random picture of a snake this fellow once owned and how we all will just have to take your word for it that the same one once appeared on High End Herps' website. What a compelling argument you make. If all you intend to do is continue to post conspiracy theories and falsehoods, only to have them ripped apart by the public shortly after, then it seems that it might be a good idea for you to give this wild goose chase up... you're beginning to look like a fool.

Old 06-28-2006, 12:37 AM   #29
ravensgait
Gee when someone starts throwing around their lawyer here it kind of makes me wonder...I was just reading this thread with some interest as Ben was finding some coincidences and David wasn't being very forthright(yeah I know he can do as he pleases) Could just be David getting angry but how many times have we seen people throw out the big L word right before we discovered bad things were done to the pooch.

David that was not a good idea it's been done by many a bad guy here in the past , they threaten people with their Lawyer in a fading hope that it will stop the wolves. Well I was sitting on the fence on this one but now I am beginning to wonder if there is some truth to what Ben has brought here. Care to answer his questions now and put this to rest before it gets out of hand?? Randy

Old 06-28-2006, 02:46 AM   #30
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
You know it is really hard to identify that tiger retic when you can see mainly the right side of the snake on HEH's page and mainly the left side of the snake on Brian's photo gallery. The second retic photo does nothing for us if we do not see HEH's photo you have a picture copy of.
Michael,
If you look at the picture on his website and find the long stripe on the left side just below the kid in the picture and use that for a reference point you can find that same stripe in the other picture. From there you can look at the other markings. If you zoom in you can see they are the same scale for scale in both pictures.

As for the other picture that was on HEH’s page, I would have no problem posting it if I knew I wouldn’t get in trouble for doing so. That is the only thing keeping me it as I know there is some sort of copyright thing on the photos from his page

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart