Good Guy EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS-Vic Machese - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
jrcrist4
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS-Vic Machese

Vic is definitely a good guy. He sold me a tortoise which was exactly as he had described and in excellent health. His above-average care for her health, friendly attitude, and helpful information made this a fantastic purchase for me.

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing ANYTHING from him.

Old 10-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
sjlloyd5702
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcrist4 View Post
Vic is definitely a good guy. He sold me a tortoise which was exactly as he had described and in excellent health. His above-average care for her health, friendly attitude, and helpful information made this a fantastic purchase for me.

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing ANYTHING from him.
Where is Vic from? I have an offer from him....need to know more about him...thanks!

Old 11-01-2014, 02:07 AM   #3
zooman
Vic is good in my book too - many dealings and he's honest and communicates well, and has a good understanding of the care of many different species :-) He's got a good sense of humor as well and isn't out to rip anyone off like some folks I know. Some folks are more cold-blooded then reptiles! Vic is great! Put trust in Vic-
Steve Raymond
ZooMan

Old 11-01-2014, 11:07 AM   #4
sjlloyd5702
Thanks for the info

I appreciate your responses. I just want the best for my critters and have to check everyone out. Have a great weekend!

Old 02-13-2015, 11:06 AM   #5
tim brophy
I just completed an outstanding transaction with Vic Machese. I purchased 3 baby banded Gila monsters from Vic which arrived yesterday. They were well packed and super healthy upon arrival. Vic was a pleasure to work with, as he and I remained in contact from beginning to end. He provided photos, answered my questions about gilas, always answering my inquiries. Oh yes, did I mention that the lizards are perfect? It is a pleasure to post about a Good Guy!

Old 02-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #6
zooman
Vic does a great job and knows his heloderma, tortoises and many other critters. He's worked with me too and he's both given and received great animals when we've worked together. I wish more people were like him.
Steve R

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!