BTS advice? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
BTS advice?

im not sure who here is a BTS owner or fan, as i see mostly you guys are into tegus (which i would LOVE to get if i had the room, believe me!) but i figured my question was worth a shot.
im wondering on the opinion of raw eggs in the diet for a BTS. right now i give bella one raw egg a week mixed in with her other food (greens, mango and cat food, all mixed with calcium powder) and let her have the shells. she seems to LOVE it, and hardly eats without it. anyone know if this is perfectly ok? i know scrambled are ok as a treat, and egg shells are good for calcium. im just having such a hard time with her being such a picky eater!!
thanks for the advice if you have any!
kelly

Old 12-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
JEFFSKINK
Hey,

I know it has been month since you posted, but I just joined the forum. Raw eggs are fine for blue-tongues. They like them pretty much anyway they can get them. I don't give mine raw just because it looks gross, but there is nothing wrong with it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!