Good Guy Urban Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
dandreptiles
Urban Albino

I just wanted to thank Michael Castillo from Urban Albino for the great hospitality and everything he done to work with me on our recent purchase of an 09 Pied. He done everything he said he would and I appreciate him and his business... He is very professional and the Pied arrived safe, packaged very well and above all warm and in good health.. What more can you ask for.. I will be doing more business with Michael in the future..

Thank You
Nathan Stiltner
D & D Reptiles
Grundy Va
276-498-4837

Old 03-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #2
Tim Cole
Michael is a stand-up guy and I am proud to have him as one of our vendors!

Old 03-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
PoohMac
D & D Reptiles is a great buyer. He is a man of his word, made his payments as scheduled and always keeps in communication with me. A great guy to deal with, Can't wait to see what he produces in the future.

Michael Castillo

Old 04-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #4
bkelley02
Great transaction

I recently received ( after a long winter waiting ) a female Spider het Albino from Michael and couldn't be happier. He took care of her for longer the I would have like while waiting for the weather in the North East to warm up enough to ship and she arrived in great shape. Communication was great and he never seemed bothered at all with my questions or follow ups. Would not hesitate to do business with him in the future!

Thanks Michael!

Brian Kelley

Old 09-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
Breaking Balls
Just made a purchase for a female Pastel 100% het Albino. Everything went well, the snake is gorgeous, and the transaction easy! Thanks a lot Michael. Would not hesitate to do business again.

Regards,

Brian Breikss

Old 09-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #6
Lynn
Thumbs up

yup Mike is one of the good guys for sure.....

Old 02-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
koba
Urban albino

We just bought 2 snakes, a lemonblast and a pewter, from Mike of Urban Albinos and couldn't be happier. The snakes are healthy and ate right away and look really cool. Thank you very much Mike.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
sandnmyteeth2
I ordered my first pied from Michael. Everything that could go wrong with the order did. I don’t want to get into detail, but it was bad. Michael was very quick to resolve the problems and did so in a professional manner. He gave outstanding service and did everything he could to fix the problems. What started as a zero star rating ended up a five star rating. A++ to Michael.
Shawn Paszkeicz

Old 04-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
hissherp
i made a mistake and brought up the bad thread so heres the good and when i recieve my snake tomarow i will be posting on here again most likely with yet another A++ rating he has already bin in great contact and has treated me more then fairly

Old 04-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
PoohMac
Thank you Shawn for the kind words. I'm happy that you are happy and I'm glad everything was worked out.

Thank you Eric for the great feedback. Don't worry about hitting the old tread it's a good lesson learned for me. I love the ball python hobby and I'm here to stay. Your black pastel will ship out today.

Thanks everyone,

Michael Castillo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!