Bad Guy Urban Albino guarantee/worthless - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #31
WtGreg
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac View Post
When he told me about notating it with Fedex and had a statement from from them. I advised him to send it to me. He did, it appears like a print page off a computer screen. Doing the conversation he told me he opened it at Fedex. They didn't open it themselves. After thinking about it some more he could have easily switched out the snakes then went back in and asked her to place comments.

I take pictures of all my pieds and they are labeled and their tubes are labeled. That died snake is NOT one of mine and not the one I shipped.

Michael Castillo
Michael
Did you ship to his house, or to be held at the fedex center?
To be direct about my point in asking this, if he picked it up at the center, the package could have smelled and he may have opened it there, adding merit to him.
If he had it shipped to his house, then the idea of the possibility of switching the snake receives the merit (thus to you) and takes away from the value of the fedex statement in my opinion, as they would not have seen it opened in front of them

Old 03-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #32
deerslayer
where is your receipt mr.castillo! lets be fair about this???????

Old 03-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #33
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerslayer View Post
Doug, Shawn has been signed in and viewing this thread since he started it...he can speak for himself.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #34
WtGreg
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerslayer View Post
where is the evidence from either side? (beyond the initial pics)

Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #35
Lucille
Michael asked me to post this, he was not sure how to do it:
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #36
sandnmyteeth2
hello,

Information received. I'll be shipping him out late tomorrow evening.

Michael Castillo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: UrbanAlbino <sales@urbanalbino.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: 2011 Pied Males

Fedex express. 6997 Patton Boulevard Northeast, Moses Lake, WA 98837

To: Shawn Paszkeicz 509-760-8968
Hold for pickup.Please let me know when he ships, Thanks a lot. Cant wait to see him.

To: Naomi Burget <codytanajesse@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:46 AM

Yes, I can ship as long as u PayPal Tonight I can have him out tomorrow evening.

Nice talking to you.

Mike

Sent from my UrbanAlbino's iPhone

On Mar 13, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Naomi Burget <codytanajesse@yahoo.com> wrote:

I will have to do a bank transfer after work before i can pay. I can pay paypal tonight you will have the money in the morning. Can you ship tomorrow?

Call me if you have time. Shawn 509 760 8968

To: "codytanajesse@yahoo.com" <codytanajesse@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:10 AM

Hello,

I just weighted him and he is 206 grams.

I've been shipping out allot of snakes this week due to me holding them for customer because of cold weather. I've shipped to IN, VA, NY, NJ, CT, SC, WA , IL etc and they've all arrived save and sound.

Based on your phone number area could your in WA. Just let me know what day looks good to ship out.

Michael Castillo
www.UrbanAlbino.com

Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #37
PoohMac
Quote:
Originally Posted by WtGreg View Post
Michael
Did you ship to his house, or to be held at the fedex center?
To be direct about my point in asking this, if he picked it up at the center, the package could have smelled and he may have opened it there, adding merit to him.
If he had it shipped to his house, then the idea of the possibility of switching the snake receives the merit (thus to you) and takes away from the value of the fedex statement in my opinion, as they would not have seen it opened in front of them
Hello,

This was a Fedex Hold for pickup. He did tell me on the phone he thought it was dead because of the smell. I did feed all my hatchlings Monday and Tuesday when I pick up my order from Big Cheese. I even called him after I shipped that he could regurg. his meal and that not to feed him for 5-7 days if that happens.

I sent Lucille a copy of the Fedex Receipt so he can post and show the weight of the box which in included's heat pak, packing paper etc etc

Michael Castillo

Old 03-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #38
Bill T
Can you take a pic of the snake on a scale. And more pics of the snake stretched out

Old 03-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #39
Show Me
That deli cup looks nasty. Is that the same deli cup you shipped the snake in?

Old 03-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #40
WtGreg
1 point goes to Michael, lol

Thanks for getting it posted Lucille

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!