Bad Guy Urban Albino guarantee/worthless - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #71
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandnmyteeth2 View Post
I just received a phone call from Mr. Castillo he said that there was indeed a mixup with his photos and has agreed to refund my money. I will write a detailed apology letter for taking this this far. After the money is in my account and I get some sleep. I would like to thank everybody that helped point out any details on the photos. I would like to apologize now for any smart ass allegations that I have made towards Michael Castillo. Thanks for the support good or bad, Shawn
You were right; there is no need for you to apologize for anything. You are the one that is owed an apology.

Glad it will be taken care of.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #72
PoohMac
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandnmyteeth2 View Post
I just received a phone call from Mr. Castillo he said that there was indeed a mixup with his photos and has agreed to refund my money. I will write a detailed apology letter for taking this this far. After the money is in my account and I get some sleep. I would like to thank everybody that helped point out any details on the photos. I would like to apologize now for any smart ass allegations that I have made towards Michael Castillo. Thanks for the support good or bad, Shawn
Shawn,

it was mixup and you don't owe me any apology. Have a good night sleep and just update the tread when your refund post.

Thank you,

Michael Castillo

Old 03-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #73
PoohMac
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I'm not really sure you have much of anything to apologize for. Seems to me that you were accused of trying to defraud the seller out of a refund he didn't think you deserved. Taking it this far is likely the only reason you're getting your refund. The BOI is here for a reason, and in this instance I believe it did it's job.
Correct, he doesn't owe me a apologize. I've always had great respect for the BOI and yes you are right The BOI did it job!

Michael Castillo

Old 03-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #74
chadharper
I dont mean to be rude but since the OP has wanted a Pied for "15 years" would he rather have a replacement or does he want a refund? Or is your TOS specify a refund not a replacement?

Old 03-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #75
Fangthane
Not sure what the OP's thought processing is, but based on the size of that deli cup that the first snake came in, not sure I'd want to try the shipping again if I were in this situation.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #76
chadharper
I guess its personal preference. The seller has admitted his mistake and in my book that speaks volumes to me. if it were me I'd rather a replacement over a refund. Of course its the OP and seller that would have to work out the deal but I didnt see any mention of a replacement being offer so I thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #77
Fangthane
Well, it did get a bit ugly with the implications being made that the OP was trying to pull the old switcheroo and get a free live pied and his money back in exchange for a dead pied. Apparently the decision has been made so sometimes it's better to just walk away and try your luck elsewhere. But, hopefully the refund is issued and everyone can part at least somewhat amicably. At this point we're just

Old 03-16-2012, 03:43 AM   #78
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Well, it did get a bit ugly with the implications being made that the OP was trying to pull the old switcheroo and get a free live pied and his money back in exchange for a dead pied. Apparently the decision has been made so sometimes it's better to just walk away and try your luck elsewhere. But, hopefully the refund is issued and everyone can part at least somewhat amicably. At this point we're just
and your also right about that deli cup...way to small.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:52 AM   #79
imagine.naught
first off, i am very glad for both parties that this situation is being resolved.

just putting in my $00.02.. i don't normally post on forums or BOI threads in which i have no experiance with the breeder in question, so please dont tear me a new one for this..

but, never in my day, nor in my future of shipping ball pythons would i EVER ship a ball python in a deli cup. so my question to fauna is this: was this shipping practice a factor in the DOA? in my honest opinion, i would say yes.

Old 03-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #80
Show Me
IMO deli cups are ok if they are large enough but they should have some paper towels inside to absorb any mess. I'm not expert but I would say the small size of that deli cup could have contributed to its death. I noticed the seller said he put a heat pack in, I'm wondering if it was the correct type or if a heat pack was needed since most of the US has been experiencing way above arverage temps. I also think shipping a snake that you recently feed and feel could regurgitate is bad practice. All this combined could have easily done the snake in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!