BUNCH of AVAILIBLE geckos!!! (PIC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 12:37 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
BUNCH of AVAILIBLE geckos!!! (PIC)

Please feel free to email me for ANY pics of the below mentioned animals.

I have some gorgeous geckos availible and all are feeding and doing just great! I have pics of most already or will be happy to take some of any you like.

1.0 CBB Gehrya marginata- Giant Moluccan gecko, (pictured) awesome sub adult male just eating everything in site and growing like a weed. He is availible for $85

1.0 LTC Uroplatus lineatus- Lined leaftail gecko, incredible Long Term Captive animal with peach tones, full original tail, and some of the most gorgeous colored gecko eyes I've seen. He is availible for $95 (see below ad on Fauna)

2.0 Cyrtodactylus pulchellus- Awesome gecko, these guys are imports now in the country for 3 months minimum. One is perfect the other has a fully regenerated tail but like most geckos it's never as nice as the original. $30 for the nicer one $25 for the regen tail one. Pics availible just ask!

1.0 CBB? Chondrodactylus angullifer- Nambib Sand gecko, I purchased this male from Michael Hance and he is a beautiful specimen and feeds great. I havent really been able to find adult females so he's up for sale. IF YOU HAVE ANY FEMALES, and are willing to trade for any other geckos I have, please email me.(also see Leopard sections) He is availible for $95 unless I find him a lady friend... (see below ad on Fauna)

2.0 LTC Hemitheconyx caudicinctus- Fattail Geckos, One male is very large and has a regenerated tail he is feeding great and is availible for $30 pic availible just ask, Second male is a bit younger and a bit lighter in color, full original tail, availible for $30 pic availible just ask.

0.0.3 CBB Oedura monilis- Velvet geckos, These guys are nice juvies and are a pretty interesting gecko. They are a kind of dark color by day bu at night turn a nice pastel color. Nice smaller species if your tight on space and they arn't to fast. one huge one, one with a regentail, all fat and healthy $50 each $125 all 3
(see below Fauna ad)

0.0.1 CBB Rhacodactylus ciliatus- Crested Geckos, Nice brickish rusty looking one, have plenty of pics Loving non-citrus baby foods and small crickets. $60 Pics availible just ask.

Group discounts availible.... or take em all for one great price...
Shipping is not included in any of the pricing...

If you have any questions about the availible animals please feel free to contact me via email or call us on the Toll Free line at 1-866-99GECKO

Thanks for your time,
Mike B.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2004, 09:51 PM   #2
brandon 15
Do you have any other pictures

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread