For Sale Pre-Winter Cleanout! 13 Cresteds Available! Part 2. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
K_Hans92
Pre-Winter Cleanout! 13 Cresteds Available! Part 2.

Hey everyone! I am making 2 threads (pt. 1 and Pt. 2) this time with all my available geckos inside. As usual, prices are OBO. Parent info/lineage and pictures, and more pictures of available gecko upon request!! Best way to contact me is through e-mail at wild_child029@yahoo.com You can also message me on this site, I check it several times a day. Include your zipcode in your inquiry for a shipping quote. Discounts for multiple buys! I am also going to be at the Manchester Expo. this coming weekend. I'm happy to meet up there and save shipping costs!

BM006. Hatched 8/17/2012. 3 grams. This little fella is a frisky one, loving to turn you into a jungle gym and hop around from finger to finger to arm to face! Typically a dark shade, have yet to seen it change too much. $50 plus shipping.

Chrome. Hatched 6/28/2012. This little one is 4.5 grams. Possible female. "She" is light in color for a light grey with orange back/crests to a dark brownish-black with orange back and crests. Very interesting little one with nice pinning. Loves to be handled and hang out with it's roommate. Seems to be spot free. $55 plus shipping.

Citrus. Hatchdate unknown. 18 grams. A lovely yellow/orange gal with dark markings. She did just recently drop her tail for unknown reasons, but is healing beautifully. I originally wanted to keep her for my yellow project, but I'm not going to have room for her over the winter unfortunately. My loss is your gain!! This girl will be a gorgeous addition to any project! She has a nice temperament, but has been skittish since dropping her tail. Loves cgd and crickets. Quite the cricket chomping champ! $145 plus shipping.

Cling. Hatched 8/06/2012. 3.5 grams.This little fellow I'm not quite sure what to make of! Hatched red, and is either red, or a light green shade. Lovely creamy back though, no spots that I can see so far. Beautiful red eyes! From two yellow-ish parents, I'm not quite sure where this ones colors/morph will go. $50 plus shipping.

Jupiter. Hatched 8/12/2012. 3 grams. Super creamy back with funky patterns! Has the start of portholes that are getting better every shade. Good with cgd/fruit, and crickets. So named for "jumping Jupiter"...loves to hop along arms and flat surfaces. $55 plus shipping.

Splash. Hatched 8/12/2012. 3 grams. This ones back is almost orange in person with interesting criss-cross marks towards the tail. Looks to be getting mama's coloring on the sides. Good with cgd/fruit, and crickets. So named for loving to jump into the water dish! $55 plus shipping.

Last, but not least : Sulu. Hatched 8/06/2012. 3.5 grams. Sulu has one of the most unique patterns I've ever seen! High contrast when fired. Lovely stripes across the back that continue unhindered/broken down it's sides. Tail is almost all white on the top. From two yellow-ish parents! Interesting portholes on the sides. $85 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!