Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2012, 04:43 AM   #11
Brandy Pecanic
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
This is ridiculous. I'm getting a bad guy because I sold a problem feeder? Having her for 6 months is not flipping. I bought her and another normal that was a proven breeder from the breeder Dan Solis. Both ate fine in his care. Then the smaller normal (the one you bought) hadn't eaten. She gave me problems and being a college student I didn't have time for it. I wanted her to go to somehow who had the time and resources to get her to eat regularly. Flagstaff is a small town and it takes 10 minutes to drive from one end to the other. I don't have access to mice or asf. Hence selling her. I don't understand how I am getting a bad guy thread for selling a snake I didn't have the resources for. And no, Dan Solis will not be involved in this. But we bought them In August/September and the other girl is currently back on feed from her clutch a month ago.
I'd say it's valid, who wants that? Are you kidding me right now, some of the stuff outta your mouth is just wrong. You should not be owning snakes girl!

Samantha, I don't suggest a space-heater'd room. Recipe for disaster is what's on the menu with that!

Sell a snake that hasn't eaten in 5 months. Holy Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
Funny because me and my boyfriend Aaron remember exactly telling you that she was a sketch feeder over text and in person. We were totally going to give you her feed card but sadly we forgot and Aaron was in a rush and he was late for work because he wanted to meet you two. Ask any person I have sold snakes to, I give them their feed cards. Even shipped one with a snake before. We just spaced out yours and I apologize. As I said we were in a rush getting Aaron to work on time. Over those 5 months I didn't considering her "feeding" because she had a rat here and there. That's not feeding in my opinion.

I can not believe your suggestion was to sell her Samantha, I am shocked that I just read that. That snake needs some help. It sounds like you are juggling too much in your personal life; College and Home Depot Cashier? I think you should seriously consider, maybe letting your animals have a better life with someone else? Just my thoughts.

Samantha, since I met Tom a year and a half ago, I stay home full-time with Tom's animals; it's insane what I have to go through to make sure everybody "clicks like a clock" he always tells me. It's insane! Ball Pythons can give you a run for your money! I'll vouch for that! If you ain't got time, money, patience, passion, if you don't have the access to an abundance of various types of rodents.... don't even bother sister! Tom freaks out at various snakes, at various times of the year, I have learned a lot from his stress! You will get drilled into the ground by a colony of Ball Pythons is what I have learned. Any snakes for that matter Tom is constantly telling me. He tells me Kingsnakes and other types are even more maintenance, I couldn't handle it, and I am full-time, stay at home, mommy to 50 adults or so.. It's rough stuff! Kudos to those who make it happen.

Daniel, Tom offered to help you properly, I suggest you get him that snake for what he suggested, ASAP. I have seen Tom fix some severely injured animals, and some on deaths door, for sure! And, he will do it for free, I'm sure!