Good Guy Almost Heaven Herps- very good people! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
geckobutts
Almost Heaven Herps- very good people!

My name is Leanna (Lee) Sawtelle, and i recently bought a juvenile crested gecko from Almost Heaven Herps. Hunter and Chris are amazing people who really do love their animals, and produce some stunning rhacodactylus geckos! Hunter is very nice to talk to, and she kept communication very well over the few months the entire transaction took place over while waiting for decent temps to ship in. The gecko arrived safely without any issue, everything went very smooth, and i now have a healthy, active little friend safe at home. Definitely recommended!

Old 04-11-2014, 08:20 PM   #2
AppEcto
They're within easy driving distance for me and I've worked out several trades with them as well as a few sales and haven't had an issue yet. I definitely have the impression that they care a lot about their animals and making sure they're well maintained.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #3
Duramax
Almost Heaven Herps great people

Did a trade with Hunter from almost heaven herps everything was perfect. Animals were great! I'm looking toward to dealing with them in the future and highly recommend them for any one looking to get a reptile from them. A+++

Old 07-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #4
destynsanity
Our family is super proud of the young (very healthy and active) gecko we bought from Almost Heaven Herps. ^_^ I'm very happy with the communication - any question I have had has been answered quickly and thoroughly - and both Hunter and Chris were pleasant to meet.
Definitely recommend them for any future buyers - especially for first time owners like ourselves.

~ Amy (Aiden) Thayer

Old 12-11-2014, 04:45 PM   #5
sassysady77
Almost Heaven Herps-great people

Hi im shawnee and I came across almost heaven herps , they where quick to answer any questions I had and they where great on getting back to me on anything I asked, pics , and colors and just great experience ! I will definitely use them again when I need more crested geckos ! And I cant wait to see how mine grow up! Thank you Almost heaven herps

Old 12-12-2014, 08:02 AM   #6
EasternValleyReptiles
Very pleasant people to work with, great communication and outstanding quality animals. I loved the last crestie we got from them and can't wait for our new Magma x Warblade baby! Highly recommended!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #7
burnndemoness
I bought my very first Leo from Almost Heaven Herps almost a year ago. Hunter and Chris were very quick to answer every question I had. I've had many transactions with them throughout the year and their customer service and the amazing quality of their animals never fails to impress me. They are always kind and curteous and I will definitely continue buying from them in the years to come.

Old 01-11-2015, 11:27 PM   #8
poppingpunkwtwy
My name's Jason! I've traded for one gecko from Hunter & Chris, and bought two others! Their prices are very reasonable, they're great people to talk to, they're great to deal with, and were even nice enough to invite my mom and I inside their home to check out their collection during a purchase! Pictured is the first gecko I ever got from Almost Heaven Herps before the name existed haha.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:17 AM   #9
hexlexi
Thumbs up Awesome people and awesome geckos.

I have 3 geckos purchased from Almost Heaven Herps. 2 cresteds and one gargoyle who I love very much! All of them were very healthy and have stayed that way. Hunter always answered any questions I might have and is always as helpful as possible. 100/10 would buy from them again .

Love my geckos! Thank you Almost Heaven Herps

-Alexandra Blake
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2015, 11:28 AM   #10
hexlexi
Better picture of my third and littlest gecko from Almost Heaven Herps

-Alexandra Blake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!