For Sale Female Caramel Albino Retic 11+ ft Alabama **Price Drop** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 11-01-2015, 09:57 PM   #1
coreysmith85
Female Caramel Albino Retic 11+ ft Alabama **Price Drop**

Thinning out the collection. Up for sale is a female caramel albino retic. She is about 11-12 ft and pounding F/T medium/large rabbits. I got this girl from Matthew Miller back in April. She was about 8ft at the time. If Matthew sees this post he can vouch for her. I think she is a 2013 but maybe Matthew can confirm. She has never bitten. NO mites, no illness, and clean. I take great pride in keeping all my snakes in this condition. I've decided to part with her because I got giddy and bought two caramels just before the ban. Due to space I have to part with some things. Looking to get $800 **$650**for her. Would rather do a local sale, North Alabama- Huntsville, Madison, etc. I can ship but it will be expensive due to her size. That decision is on you. I will use SYR. She is not as dark as she will be in a few more months. Call or text 256-945-0360. Thank you. First pic is when she was a bit smaller but I was able to capture her dark color the best in that photo.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!