Reputation Poll (more than 1 OK) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: How do YOU choose who to purchase from? (More than 1 OK)
Walmart has very few reptile items but a good return policy, I shop there 4 12.50%
I appreciate, and check out the BOI Good Guys, when I want to buy 21 65.63%
I just get whatever is cheapest and do not check reps 0 0%
I always search the BOI and consider the experiences of prior purchasers 24 75.00%
If I see someone has screwed up once but come clean and make amends, I will give them a chance 12 37.50%
I check reps out closely, my hard earned $ does NOT go to slimeballs 24 75.00%
I talk to the vendor and use personal intuition 19 59.38%
I've been burned and I am VERY careful of who I purchase from 13 40.63%
Hey they SAID it was a het....must be true, right? 0 0%
After a few bad experiences I only purchase 'in person' 0 0%
Wow this guy offered me a foreign cashier's check for $5000 and I get to keep the change! 0 0%
I put the check in the mail and then pray 1 3.13%
I sent them a money order two months ago and still no snake, what's up? 1 3.13%
I only order from personal friends 3 9.38%
other 4 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2005, 01:12 AM   #11
Dennis Hultman
There is no Wal-Mart here or Target. I try to support the little guy as much as possible anyway.

Old 05-22-2005, 02:02 AM   #12
Rebel Dragons
I could not imagine life without a Wal-Mart. I shop there at least 2 times a week. I will be moving out of state on June 4th and where I am going has NO Wal-Mart unless I want to drive 2 hours. I just don't know what I am going to do.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:13 AM   #13
Nate
Quote:
Actually boycotted walmart years ago...they tried to strongarm an anchor store here, and resorted to some fairly underhanded means...scumbags. Unfortunately, they ended up winning the land, and the monstrosity is under construction.
Residents in my area are in the beginning stages (petitioning) of fighting the building of a Walmart here. Two of the reasons being that it will be directly across from an Elementary School (the traffic created would be dangerous for the children), and there are many small businesses in the vicinity which would undoubtedly go under with the competition including long-time friends of mine who have worked years to establish their stores. And from what I hear from the trenches is that they've lived up to their nasty reputation in that aspect so far. I apologize since this may be a little off topic for this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!