Sean Bradley, Exotics by Nature, Great Seller! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2003, 06:25 PM   #1
SWAG
Talking Sean Bradley, Exotics by Nature, Great Seller!

Sean Bradley, at Exotics by Nature (available at .com of same name) was a great person to buy from. Solid experience all around.

Sean was willing to take a deposit, stayed in frequent contact in the week between the deposit and the balance, and again in the week between payment and shipping.

Shipping was a disaster...my fault not his. My zip code technically does not guarantee delivery before 7:30 pm...but in the past is almost always there by 11:00am, with one exception at 3:00pm. Wednesday, the day it should have arrived, the delivery driver must have decided to do the route in reverse. From 9:00 in the morning until 5:45pm I paced the house, occasionally making violent gestures and scaring anyone around me into silence.
Sean got a hold of me early on to reassure me that he was watching for delivery online, I called him back a couple of times throughout the day, and he was always helpful and approachable, despite my obvious stress. He offers an excellent 48 hour guarantee, and had things not gone so well I don't doubt he would have kept it. He also illustrated quite a bit of concern for the animal, which sadly isn't everybody's priority. When the animal did arrive, despite a day that reached 95 degrees, the animal was healthy, very alert, fiesty enough to make a dash for my head, and entirely as represented. This was almost certainly because of the professional packing job.

I'd highly recommend working with these folks, sorry for being so long-winded...

-Saul Allen

Old 06-28-2003, 09:37 PM   #2
Exotics by Nature
Thanks Saul!

Saul,

Thank you for posting about your experience with us! It was a pleasure doing business with you and hopefully we can help you with something else in the future!

I still feel terrible about the shipping situation! I know it is out of our control but it is still quite nerve wrecking when you don't know where a package is. I was happy and relieved to hear that she arrived alive. I look forward to hearing about her progress and seeing some photos as she grows up!

Thanks again for your patience and business!

Old 11-14-2003, 12:07 AM   #3
MGReptiles
Has anyone else had any experiences with this company. Thanks
-Matt Graybeal

Old 11-14-2003, 03:21 PM   #4
ArtCat
Thumbs up Sean is a good guy!!

I bought a male Hognose from him several months ago. Sean kept communication thru a few phones calls setting everything up before shipping. When he shipped the Hog arrived the next morning healthy and fit. I would
purchase from him again.

Chuck Wright

Old 11-14-2003, 04:40 PM   #5
lds2
Thumbs up

I purchased a ringer ball python from Sean at the Tinley Park, Il NARBA show. I found Sean to be a pleasure to work with and his availability for follow questions via e-mail was outstanding. His responses to my e-mail requests were prompt and true answers, not just a blow off response.

There is no doubt that I would purchase from him again. Sean along with Casey Hulse of Nature's Spirit are two of the most genuine people that I have had an opportunity to deal with in the reptile trade.

Old 11-18-2003, 12:50 AM   #6
Exotics by Nature
Thank you also....

Chuck and Larry,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys again for doing business with us. There is nothing better than sending out nice animals and knowing that they are well taken care of. Sometimes we forget what this industry is all about!

Thanks again,

Old 11-18-2003, 08:09 PM   #7
Mark Schmidtke
Thumbs up I bought from Sean Too.

I recently bought some female ball pythons from Sean. Everything about this deal was as smooth as could be. The customer service, the packaging and the shipping were all first rate. I'm now the proud owner of 6 healthy fat baby ball python girls that are all feeding like monsters.

Also these girls are much larger then others of the same age that I've seen offered by other dealers. Thats because Sean doesn't skimp of their care and feeding in order to save a few bucks while they are in his possession. He truly cares about ALL the animals in his custody.

Sean is a true professional in every sense of the word and I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Mark Schmidtke

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!