Michael Rehker - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2003, 11:57 AM   #1
rwells69
Michael Rehker

I recently did a trade with Michael Rehker.
I usually do not do trades as I have been burned 3 times.
I don't know what it was about Michael, but I went ahead with the trade.
We made the trade, and his animal arrived in great shape.
Adequet heat, packaging and delivery time.

I will definetly do deals with him in the future.
Very trustworthy.

Rick

RICK'S REPTILES

Old 08-30-2004, 05:43 PM   #2
JohnArcher
I recently traded for some baby leucistic rat snakes from Michael. They arrived in perfect condition (no thanks to Hurricane Charley and UPS). He had them packed very well and I am very happy with them. Definitely a good person to do business with.

Old 08-30-2004, 08:24 PM   #3
gmherps
Mike is a great guy. We did a trade, shipped on the same day and everything went real smooth!

Old 08-31-2004, 06:55 PM   #4
hummi22689
I have done a couple trades with Michael and have been more than satisified with his animals. They arrive healthy, feed great, and look better than the pics. I do not hesitate to do business with him again in the future. I was a little hesitant to trade with him the first time because he wanted to ship at the smae time. I am glad I agreed to go ahead and trust him.

Sydney Alcorn

Old 09-01-2004, 05:42 PM   #5
Vitalisse
Michael is a great guy. Recently I got some rats from him to start a feeder breeding colony. He was very easy to deal with and extremely patient (I got lost several times on the way to his house..LOL). The rats were in great condition and since then, have had many many babies I would not hesitate to do business with him again, whether it be for reptiles or rodents

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!