Info Ron Peteroy And Other - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Roscoe09
Ron Peteroy And Other

Hello,
I been looking at geckos. I really don't want to get scammed. So I would like to ask about these people (Ron Peteroy and SATOO Reptiles)
1. I asked Peteroy about a chekei day gecko. I've read good reviews ,but I know some people may have different ideas. So I want to know if he is a good person to do business with.
2. Has anyone done business with Satoo Reptiles, Mike Easter? I am thinking about buying a cave geckos from him. He is exetremely nice. But I just want others' opinions.
If I order what method of payment is the best to use on PayPal or in general?
Are using cards a bad idea?
Thanks
-Chandler R
(Also if either of you read this please know this is just a precaution)

Old 08-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #2
Prognathodon
When paying via PayPal, always use the option for "Goods & Services", which gives you some protection, which "Friends & Family" does not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Old 08-19-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
StarlightMeadowsFarm
I've bought a few animals from Ron and am always more than happy with them. He's also got a great display at the shows and I've not seen a single animal that looked questionable. To add to that, before I ever even bought from him, he was more than happy to help me out with some dwarf monitors I was having issues with breeding at the time.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:05 AM   #4
American Serpents
I've bought a couple of high end animals from Mike Easter and I was very satisfied. The animals and customer service were top notch.

Old 08-20-2017, 04:14 AM   #5
Mike Schultz
Buy from both with confidence!

Old 08-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Please create a separate thread for "Satoo Reptiles, Mike Easter" and keep this one limited to responses for Ron Peteroy.
There should only be one thread per person/business you are posting about.

Old 08-23-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
MomofDnNnD
Ron is a stand-up guy with great animals. I have bought quite a few times from him and am perfectly satisfied with my purchases, his customer service, and follow-up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!